Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1944 sent me UP to rank 428

How the ****

Steve Brule What GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy. Happier that Tom Green comes in. Either he guns it or I break the *er for all the top teams

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-01-19-17-19-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-01-19-17-19-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 13
It's been a tough weekend .....as some may know, my SP's (reliable (C) players), **** the bed .......both Dawson, and LDU just scraping into my final 18 ....this on top of having Green and Whitfield on my bench ......and Billings deciding to stay in bed rather than play

So, my joy at this unexpected ranking increase, provides some timely motivation .....slowly, slowly catch the Monkey

1711962972628.png monkey Happy.gif

I’m pleasantly surprised I didn’t drop too badly after a poor round. Thought I’d fall to 2-3k at least.

Welcome back Green & Touk this week.

IMG_7737.jpeg

1,971 got me from 57K to 24,191

Get this, my son scored 1,832 and he has gone down to now be on 24,191 - freakin amazing!
Time to crush him, whilst he's down .....show no mercy !

Time to crush him, whilst he's down .....show no mercy !
We are very competitive.

We’ve played our golf championship a few weeks back… should a father let his son win?

Nah - stuff that! What sort of life lesson am I teaching him if I’ve had let him win?

It’s my last chance to beat him at golf, he’s young and got plenty of years to beat me.
He’s much better than me, having been coached since he’s six years old

Just shows it doesn’t pay to get cocky. Thought I was going ok leading into the round, but a series of mediocre scores and missing SP’s meant a total of 1792 and losing my league matchup by 330 points. Guess the season starts again next week. 🤮

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are very competitive.

We’ve played our golf championship a few weeks back… should a father let his son win?

Nah - stuff that! What sort of life lesson am I teaching him if I’ve had let him win?

It’s my last chance to beat him at golf, he’s young and got plenty of years to beat me.
He’s much better than me, having been coached since he’s six years old
What you have to remember is whilst being compassionate to your children ....they will never return the same courtesy

Some say it's character building .....I say it's survival, to stay king of our domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back