Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Down back ,,,a couple of Ryan , Houston,Sneeze.nicky D ...3 or more the better ....I only have 2.
Forward line at least heens and Flanders ...I only have one 😢.
Heaps of different mids this year anyone of them can go huge ...

Good luck hope you raise though .
Here come JM

Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I have Ryan and Sheezel and Heeney and Flanders but my forward line is my achiles heel atm. Reid is at F3 then it's Dempsey, Comben and Darcy. 🤢

Zac Williams.

So sick of the bloody useless campaigner!

Should have just played Howes over him last week and this week instead. Can't wait to get him the hell out of my team when lockout opens.

F@rking injury prone sh1t truck! 😡

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Zac Williams.

So sick of the bloody useless campaigner!

Should have just played Howes over him last week and this week instead. Can't wait to get him the hell out of my team when lockout opens.

F@rking injury prone sh1t truck! 😡

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Yep. Knew it was too good to be true at halftime. sigh

Traded out Matt Crouch for Tom Green.

Crouch goes 124, Green gets injured in the first 10 minutes. *. This. Game.

Tom Green, had him for a whole 10 minutes.

Really thought the only risk in starting LDU was injury. Was confident that he would score well if he was on the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be my worst SC round ever. Absolute chaos. Several players scoring 30-50 less than their average. Just traded Green in. Fyfe sub. Rozee. Thankfully I've been distracted with Greek Easter. I've just settled in for the night now and all I can do is laugh. Shambles!

This could be my worst SC round ever. Absolute chaos. Several players scoring 30-50 less than their average. Just traded Green in. Fyfe sub. Rozee. Thankfully I've been distracted with Greek Easter. I've just settled in for the night now and all I can do is laugh. Shambles!

Yeah what a disaster of a round mate.

I'd hate to see what I would have scored if it hadn't been for Ryan and Serong as my C.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back