Strategy 2024 DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Help a guy or don't help a guy chompers.
Don't help a guy and then be a doofus about it.

There are some people who find it easier just to ask a question and wait for someone else to do the work. Let's call them consumers.

Then there are helpful people who see a person (a consumer) with a question or a need, and they want to help. The helpers should always be encouraged and appreciated.

Occasionally, the helpers try to help the consumer by not just giving them a fish, but by teaching them to fish. Or at least by making them aware that fishing is actually a thing.

Kudos to Choppers for helping, and also for trying to be even more helpful..

There are some people who find it easier just to ask a question and wait for someone else to do the work. Let's call them consumers.

Then there are helpful people who see a person (a consumer) with a question or a need, and they want to help. The helpers should always be encouraged and appreciated.

Occasionally, the helpers try to help the consumer by not just giving them a fish, but by teaching them to fish. Or at least by making them aware that fishing is actually a thing.

Kudos to Choppers for helping, and also for trying to be even more helpful..
I will now concede that I'm actually so unsuited to fishing that I didn't even see the link at the bottom of Chompers post.
Apologies ChomChom.

I reckon JHF has played a bit forward the last few weeks purely from the eye test.
Yes for sure.

My plan was to hold him until his rd13 bye and then flip him to another MID premo. Fingers crossed he gets DPP, then I can just swing him forward and hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the above link that Jiska posted is a good indication of DPP changes, then JHF is on-track for FWP DPP from the last 2 matches (eye test says so too).

1714956414825.png

Key:
1714956422319.png

Are DPP position percentages based on games since last round of changes (round 6) or the whole season?

For example, Dan Rioli played forward for the first time this year last week. If he were to do so again for rounds 9, 10 and 11 would he gain forward status?
Based on the whole season I believe.

Are DPP position percentages based on games since last round of changes (round 6) or the whole season?

For example, Dan Rioli played forward for the first time this year last week. If he were to do so again for rounds 9, 10 and 11 would he gain forward status?
I believe here, and maybe wrong, but it's not where they spend most of their time......but where they line up at stoppages...

Shirley it's easier to work out DPP though heat maps ..
i am serious leslie nielsen GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back