Strategy 2024 DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure that would work, as pretty-well every North player would have DEF status

world cup ringer fc GIF by The Ringer

Are DPP position percentages based on games since last round of changes (round 6) or the whole season?

For example, Dan Rioli played forward for the first time this year last week. If he were to do so again for rounds 9, 10 and 11 would he gain forward status?
Calculated by % played each block, ie; 3 games/each block of 6

Last couple weeks trending FWD (heat map + eye test), then last night he was mostly FWD

He MUST be close, if not already over the threshold to get it
Is there a definitive source for player status re expected DPP changes?

I'm contemplating trading Fyfe or Powell OUT for Petracca and it would be nice to know how he's tracking to get FWD status

How many games do you need to play to qualify for a change to DPP?

If it is 3 games at the end of round 11 then Sinn (providing he plays the next 2 games), would become MID/DEF which would come in handy.

If it is 3 games at the end of round 11 then Sinn (providing he plays the next 2 games), would become MID/DEF which would come in handy.
Got Mid/Defs coming out of my arse atm, but more the merrier

I thought it was 50% of total games played but I could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trac won't get it.
Before this weekend he needed 79% forward time in the next few games.
He now needs 85% as he didn't get enough.
I'm not certain about Sinn I think it might be he needs to have played 6 games

I posted a tweet from Pencil Neck earlier in the thread saying

3/6
6/12
9/18

to get DPP.

What are Dawsons chances of getting forward DPP? The last two weeks hes has only averaged 50% CBAs
Issue is that when he's not at CBAs, he often lines up at half back, wing, half forward, all over the shop.

Also does anybody really know how DPP is given?!

Issue is that when he's not at CBAs, he often lines up at half back, wing, half forward, all over the shop.

Also does anybody really know how DPP is given?!
Yeah,its a mystery to me how they decide. Just going off the eye test, most of the time he doesnt line up in the middle he seems to be forward lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back