Strategy 2024 DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Which site is this?

Comben won't ruck, he's too brittle for that. Looked brilliant in defence yesterday, solves a big problem for North if he can stay on the park.
Yeah, I thought he looked fantastic too. Looks a natural replacement for McKay that they are crying out for.

If he plays another decent game next week will probably sideways Harley Reid to him.

Always handy having a def/fwd.

Maybe. Darcy won’t be a keeper and will be gone by his Bye.

If Comben can stay on the park, he’s the no brainer, and will get Ruck DPP after Round 6 as well.
Huh, ruck?! Comden isn't getting ruck DPP lol, he's playing half back. He'll get DEF DPP in the next window (won't have played the required 4/6 games to get it now).

Looked bloody good. And the way the FWD line premo landscape looks, he could be a F6 keeper if he stays on the park. Seems to be the only bloke back there who can take an intercept mark.

See how he goes against the Cats (in Geelong)...

Huh, ruck?! Comden isn't getting ruck DPP lol, he's playing half back. He'll get DEF DPP in the next window (won't have played the required 4/6 games to get it now).

Looked bloody good. And the way the FWD line premo landscape looks, he could be a F6 keeper if he stays on the park. Seems to be the only bloke back there who can take an intercept mark.

Only need 3 games now.

Comben at $227K is a touch expensive, for such an injury prone player .....10 games in 4 years
Hard to find a 200cm player that doesn't get injured often in his first few years...

Irrelevant at this stage, anybody who goes early in crazy, let's see what he does against the Cats

Literally three posts later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed:

Zac Fisher FWD/DEF
Nic Martin MID/DEF
Bonner MID/DEF
Young MID/DEF
Powell MID/FWD
McKercher MID/DEF
Heeney MID/FWD
Roberts MID/DEF
Sexton FWD/DEF
Massimo MID/DEF

Likely:

Sanders MID 62% / FWD 38%
Darcy RUCK 42% / FWD 58%
Mate where did you get the break down of Darcy? DFS doesn't quite break it down for percentage of time spent in a position so just wondered where you got this?

1712642911605.jpeg

Rule changes on the run .....part of making the game easier to play

1712643029951.png

Bevo is leaving us on the edge here. Sanders becoming a FWD would allow SuperCoaches valuable time to assess DPPs to determine the top forwards of 2024. And even more crucially, free up an on-field spot in midfield. Sanders’ forward percentage for the year dropped from 38 per cent to 36 per cent after last round, just above the 35 per cent DPP threshold. He will be a close wach in the Dogs’ next two games.

Darcy’s
ruck time dipped slightly last round, attending five centre bounces after starting at nine and seven in his first two games, but his forward split for the season was virtually unchanged. He’s on track to become a FWD-RUC after round 6, as long as Luke Beveridge does the right thing

Darcy’s ruck time dipped slightly last round, attending five centre bounces after starting at nine and seven in his first two games, but his forward split for the season was virtually unchanged. He’s on track to become a FWD-RUC after round 6, as long as Luke Beveridge does the right thing.

Last line doing a massive amount of heavy lifting. Will probably be stuck out on the wing next 2 games.

whats everyones plans with mckercher, roberts and sanders in the next few weeks? does Mckercher go? if my defendece is full premo next round can i field roberts in my midfield until i trade him out?

whats everyones plans with mckercher, roberts and sanders in the next few weeks? does Mckercher go? if my defendece is full premo next round can i field roberts in my midfield until i trade him out?
I'm giving Mckercher another week, but he needs another good score to get the cash flowing again.

Roberts will be Mid/Def so you can leave him in your midfield if you want too.

Mate where did you get the break down of Darcy? DFS doesn't quite break it down for percentage of time spent in a position so just wondered where you got this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back