Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ok cheers guys I am warming towards Billings more as well. Proven scorer in the past as well, where as Fyfe's body could be an issue.

I could actually bring in both players, but I'd rather pick one and bring in Sharp because he's bound to make more money. Also considering its best 18 scoring only this week as well.
I also read in the West that Fyfe had to play more minutes than planned because of all the injuries. He said he was “out on his feet” by the end of the game. Also read somewhere on this forum that he’s pulled up a bit sore, so a chance he might be managed in game.

Billings is the safer play.

I also read in the West that Fyfe had to play more minutes than planned because of all the injuries. He said he was “out on his feet” by the end of the game. Also read somewhere on this forum that he’s pulled up a bit sore, so a chance he might be managed in game.

Billings is the safer play.
Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Really undecided on who to drop out of Grundy or Fisher.

Grundy would become Xerri (and give me far too many North players for my liking), Fisher would likely become Billings.

Other trade would be a sideways to get Reid to a playing rook down back.
After watching Roma struggle against the Pies duo I'm far more confident in holding Grundy. Having said that Essendon have gone the 2 rucks as well

So to get Dempsey in, do I trade out Lazz or Jhye?
My conundrum too. I want Dempsey for more cash gen, but these two still have some room to grow and Clark might get more mid time with Bruhn out, albeit a tough match up. I've still got Reid but there aren't any rooks I want in DEF and am waiting for a good option to appear. Lazz could lose CBAs with Simpkin back. Leaning Jyhe out

After watching Roma struggle against the Pies duo I'm far more confident in holding Grundy. Having said that Essendon have gone the 2 rucks as well
COLL played the two rucks against Marshall perfectly .....really smothered his influence ....that said, the 4 x Frees Against didn't help his score .....or the noggin mark

I traded Grundy, because I have too many R12 Bye players

COLL played the two rucks against Marshall perfectly .....really smothered his influence ....that said, the 4 x Frees Against didn't help his score .....or the noggin mark

I traded Grundy, because I have too many R12 Bye players
And Grundy had the 7 against. I think you take the frees out and both went about 20 or so points under. I'd expect Marshall to be close to be a 118 guy and Grundy to be a 95 guy.

Grundy was 3rd on my trade out list tbh. Definitely justified

And Grundy had the 7 against. I think you take the frees out and both went about 20 or so points under. I'd expect Marshall to be close to be a 118 guy and Grundy to be a 95 guy.

Grundy was 3rd on my trade out list tbh. Definitely justified
Yeah the dual rucks had me concerned plus he has a somewhat ordinary recent average vs Bombers I think I read.

Saying that though, he is a proven fantasy player over the years whereas Fisher isn't - maybe I've answered my own question and should back him in for another week or two.

Yeah the dual rucks had me concerned plus he has a somewhat ordinary recent average vs Bombers I think I read.

Saying that though, he is a proven fantasy player over the years whereas Fisher isn't - maybe I've answered my own question and should back him in for another week or two.
Billings more likely to be a keeper than Xerri too (albeit slim chance) and both should make cash.

On flip side you're gaining a bye player in one and losing one in the other. 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good chance that better options pop up as the season progresses. Always seems to happen.
Only one I'm seeing is Petracca based on cbas and assuming hes otherwise forward.
Sydney 14/24
Dogs 18/29

Any others getting low CBA's?

The crop of current forwards looking uninspiring first week or are in a role they probably don't keep.

Maybe they'll go nice on us at DPP and relax the %'s

1711080147910.png

Fyfe or Billings? I just feel like Fyfe is bound to fall apart one way or another. He scored an 80 totally refreshed first game. I reckon that will be the heights of his scoring. I can see sub games or injuries coming...I could be wrong

This leave me carrying 220k in the bank into next week which is not ideal but I feel like getting the money makers early is the most important thing?

Wines one more week as Port are going to destroy our midfield. At worst I see a 85-90 which is his BE and Newcombe's BE is 122. He can go next week

With Tom Green out, J. Dawson or Zerrett?

With the JHF news, I can edit trades to keep Wines and shunt Lazzarro instead. Think even if Wines flops again, this feels a better use of my cash and can always shift Wines next week. Tigers should give up a lot though.

You'd think I'd learn my lesson from last year and not pick mid-pricers.
Budarick OUT > Sheezel IN
Hewett OUT > Sharp IN

The other option was to go Budarick to D'Ambrosio and Hewett > Billings/Fyfe, but I don't think I can do mid-pricers anymore.
I still have Fisher, Grundy, Coffield, Z.Reid and possibly Bonner to deal with next week. Not sure what to think with Bonner. He asks for the ball a lot and will often kick it, so his kick to handball ratio is high, but he burns the ball. He does provide run from the backlines, and gets a lot of handball receives, but his round 1 score is probably an outlier.

Ffs want to keep Wines now but can’t undo my trade because I moved Marshall from bench to onfield. Bloody useless app that the trade doesn’t even involve him but won’t allow it.

Starting Marshall this year has ruined so much of my team inadvertently after switching Gawn to him last Thursday :( Extra cost meant I left out Dempsey, traded down Jackson, Gawn outscores him and then he scores s**t last night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back