Review Round 5 - Hawthorn @ PF Stadium - 13th April 2024 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the 20/21yo rule but i think he is too old
"To be eligible for nomination, a player must be under 21 on 1 January of that year and have played ten or fewer senior games before the start of the season;"

His birthday was in December, so yeah, you could be right about that.

Dimma is the best thing that ever happened to us. Do you honestly think Clo and Graham would have been given this opportunity to thrive?
Absolutely. The players for the first time l can remember look like they are actually enjoying the game plan they are been asked to play.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree about that. They'd be in the afl.

Chol seemed like he left on bad terms. Didn't look right tonight.

I wonder if Micky Barlow had any input to Clohesy getting to us
Always felt he was massively underused and underrated with us but seems to have not held a grudge or sniped about it like others

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Especially once Dew was shown the door

I agree about that. They'd be in the afl.

Chol seemed like he left on bad terms. Didn't look right tonight.
I did notice that when Chol goaled against us he didn't celebrate.

He can't hate us that much.

Might bite us 1 day but I love that Mac doesnt take any s**t from pricks like Ginnivan and Greene
He's a unicorn with James Sicily anger. It's ******* amazing to watch even when he's penalised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chuck in Shaun burgoyne, honest but terrible, and campbell brown, bias and terrible
Darcy saying what a great atmosphere it was when he was commentating in a Melbourne studio is cringeworthy.

Brown is more Hawthorn than Suns. Sucks that it was Campbell Brown was presenting the jumpers to our young guns last week.

kurt angle chug milk GIF by WWE

Milk out for the boys

Darcy saying what a great atmosphere it was when he was commentating in a Melbourne studio is cringeworthy.

Brown is more Hawthorn than Suns. Sucks that it was Campbell Brown was presenting the jumpers to our young guns last week.
I had a thing tonight so couldnt go or watch.Just saw the replay.If you were listening to the commentary without vision you'd reckon Hawthorn were a bit unlucky to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back