Review Round 7 - West Coast @ PF Stadium - 28th April 2024 - 1:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

So we are dominating at every aspect of the game and some people are still whinging. I don't get it. If we did not give them 6 goals we would be up by 60 at 3/4.

Double inside 50, 17 more clearances, 23 more contested possessions, 12 more tackles inside 50, 4 more total tackles despite dominance. Crazy to complain, IMO. No win is easy.

Even bloody Day should have 2 goals and played well in the ruck. No, just bash him. Casboult showed nothing close to it early in the season.

Much better forward pressure that quarter. Didn’t let them run it out at will and gave the defence a chance to set up.

Still some work to do if the wind picks up again though.

So we are dominating at every aspect of the game and some people are still whinging. I don't get it. If we did not give them 6 goals we would be up by 60 at 3/4.

Agree, I’m just whinging at the soft goals we gave away because that’s been our main issue in our last month of football. Besides that no issues. Backline still pretty dumb, eagles are exhausted now we need to cash in

Double inside 50, 17 more clearances, 23 more contested possessions, 12 more tackles inside 50, 4 more total tackles despite dominance. Crazy to complain, IMO. No win is easy.

Even bloody Day should have 2 goals and played well in the ruck. No, just bash him. Casboult showed nothing close to it early in the season.
Im whinging because we should be better than what we are. These stupid mistakes that we constantly make does my head in.

Agree, I’m just whinging at the soft goals we gave away because that’s been our main issue in our last month of football. Besides that no issues. Backline still pretty dumb, eagles are exhausted now we need to cash in
No doubt 5-6 goals were donation with no pressure. Very frustrating.

Fantastic third, really hope we keep the foot down because this year we have loved taking the foot off with a big lead

Still too many passengers in our team. Don’t win the big games unless everyone plays their role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rogers is straight into my fantasy

team.
Compromise Shrug GIF

Thank god for that, bring on Brisbane next week. Our midfield completely dominated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back