Autopsy Round 4, 2024 - GIANTS vs GCS, 12.30 pm AEST April 7th, Adelaide Hills

Remove this Banner Ad

Briggs and Coniglio in particular need to lift.

Not uncommon, but if the Giants are harassed, they tend to get very sloppy.

Toby seems to be back to normal transmission- maybe getting extra sleep with his child presumably in Sydney? 😂

There's no run from defence. Dunno what Ash is doing. Whitfield has had a lot of it but it's not the line breaking stuff you'd expect. XOH really needs to settle before kicking, it's always been an issue but it's never really improved.

Foxfooty's half-time coverage has been all Gold Coast so far.

Giants are not playing anywhere near their best, but ahem, there's 2 teams playing and they are in front.

There's no run from defence. Dunno what Ash is doing. Whitfield has had a lot of it but it's not the line breaking stuff you'd expect. XOH really needs to settle before kicking, it's always been an issue but it's never really improved.
Spot on. Whitfield is a concern for mine. So many turnovers these days. Does he overestimate his abilities these days? Ash is disappointing. No run at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the game-after-the-bye curse.

How can a team seemingly lose 50% of their skills in a short space of time?

Yes, Gold Coast are playing extremely well, but our skills are terrible at times.

Another meh quarter.

Need to really wake up in the 4th
Wind dropped right off that quarter, and now it’s really picked up just as the Suns come home with it. I honestly can’t see the Giants holding on, really hope I’m wrong.

Small forwards aren’t in the game, Andrews is rebounding everything and midfield getting smashed. Briggs has copped a bath. A lot of poor football today. Cadman gone MIA.

Huge quarter from Cogs, what a lift from him. Unfortunately too many guys well down today.

Still ahead despite not playing at our best - need the patented Kingsley motivational speech to play the game out strongly and win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back