Autopsy Round 7 2024 - GWS Giants vs Brisbane Lions, Thursday 25 April, 7.30 pm AEST @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That couldn’t have gone much better.
Peatling was great.
Callaghan was bog.
Jones was awesome.
Daniels had a week off.
Cogs, Taylor and Tubs back next week… not a bad few ins.
Who do we leave out?!
What a great selection problem to have - a champion team full of champions 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an incredible showing that was! Exceptional performances from our players all across the ground.

Green and Whitfield racking up disposals. Callaghan with great run and 600+ meters gained. Briggs dominating in the ruck with clearances and hard ball gets. Himmelberg and Buckley super solid in defence. Peatling with a really good all-round performance and the kids Thomas and Jones playing with such great energy and skill.

The MVG is going to be bloody hard this week, I'd like to give points to all those players.

So, based on a pre game commitment it turns out I'm now a token gws fan for the rest of the year. Unless I'm booed off your board.

Gotta have a team to cheer for in the finals series and the lions are not looking likely. Absolutely spent, nothing left and we aren't even half way.

Couldn't see a thread for other supporters, if you have one can you flick me to it.

I have a lot to learn about your players, hopefully it's a fun experience.

Stating the obvious but we are at a point where we can be absolutely sure injured players are right to come back.

Considering how well the team played today, I hope no one on the injury list over-does it with so much competition now for spots.

Statement game from Finn, we know he is elite, they know it now too.

Darcy Jones….wow, breakaway speed

Such a great team effort, so much connection, so much pride in defence and care.

Oh and one more thing. Shout out to that fat little recruiter from the Swans who likes to think he’s the smartest man in the room. Well the 2022 draft fu**ery which was designed to blow up our draft has yielded Josh Weddle to Hawthorn, Darcy Jones to us and Jacob Konstanty to them!

Well played fat conductor, the plan has delivered us a gem and your man has busted up the Captain’s shoulder 🤣🤣🤣

So, based on a pre game commitment it turns out I'm now a token gws fan for the rest of the year. Unless I'm booed off your board.

Gotta have a team to cheer for in the finals series and the lions are not looking likely. Absolutely spent, nothing left and we aren't even half way.

Couldn't see a thread for other supporters, if you have one can you flick me to it.

I have a lot to learn about your players, hopefully it's a fun experience.
Link up with dlanod - He'll steer you right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back