Autopsy Round 5 2024 - GWS Giants vs St Kilda, 1.45 pm Saturday 13 April @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Well, it's a foggy day in the nation's capital, but I'd expect it to start burning off soon for a sunny afternoon match. Might be a touch chilly to start, but is forecast to hit 21 degrees with light winds. Perfect conditions for a good running game, which is what GWS will be hoping to bring. I suspect St Kilda would be happy with a bit more of a defensive struggle, but they have selected a team capable of counter-attacking. Saints have a solid team, capable of winning if we don't control the game in the clinches, but equally Giants should have the team to overrun them if we play to our strengths and kick straight. Let's go, Giants!

GWS v STK.png

Oh no - Sam Taylor in trouble..Peatling warming up ☹️

Just popping in to say that I hope Sam Taylor is OK, having seen Venables go down it was all too familiar seeing Sam go down.
Never good and hope it's just extra precaution.
Genuine good luck for the rest of the day.

Foxfooty Director - you have every camera image on multiple monitors.

You had the opportunity NOT to choose the close-up of Taylor knocked-out, eyes wide open.

But you pressed the button anyway.

Idiot.

Then panic, cause they haven’t shown him since.

This does not bode well for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor :( Just about my favourite player. Hope he’s okay.

I guess Keefe comes back in. I feel like key backs is about the only area where there’s not a huge amount of depth. Same for most clubs though.

Taylor looked in a bad way, one of the worst concussions in recent times I think. Hope he is okay

Cone on Riccardi - run to the ball.

Don't wait for it to come to you.

That's why defenders continue to spoil the mark.

Sorry for the intrusion giants fans.
Hope everything goes well for Sam Taylor. He's the best defender in the league and always a joy to watch how he goes about it

I saw it …. It was one the afl.com.au site …. He didn’t lift him off the ground @dlanod must be drinking :)
He also didn’t pin his arms and ended with just a hand around Andrew’s waist
He asked for the reverse, that's what you'd have seen if you watched Toby's tackle in reverse. :D

Jason McCartney said Sam went to Canberra hospital but was conscious- probably won’t travel back with the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back