Review Round 7 - West Coast @ PF Stadium - 28th April 2024 - 1:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

If we could find just one defender who doesn’t absolutely sh*t himself under the slightest bit of pressure, that would be fantastic.

WTF was that. Headless chooks all-round. Get Lukosius and Flanders out of there.

Still winning though I guess, somehow.

Not sure how it looks on TV but we are horribly out of form watching live, Touks kicking is atrocious and we are guarding space rather than the man and the Eagles are just carving through us.

Cmon boys, switch on, we need this win

It looks exactly how you describe it but for both teams, both teams look good for 5 mins of the quarter and scrap for the rest

Also, I know our ball movement is absolutely disgusting, but King has got to lead up and make an option. Give us something instead of an 80m bomb. This BS standing back putting it on his head is just inviting his opponent to outmanoeuvre him and intercept.

Also, I know our ball movement is absolutely disgusting, but King has got to lead up and make an option. Give us something instead of an 80m bomb. This BS standing back putting it on his head is just inviting his opponent to outmanoeuvre him and intercept.
He has absolutely no forward IQ. Day is a smarter forward than him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty lucky eagles don’t know how to win a hard ball.

Got a lot of free kicks from it but ofc deserved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back