Review Round 7 - West Coast @ PF Stadium - 28th April 2024 - 1:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Like most games if we get on top in the middle we win this one. Without barrass the tall forwards should be able to capitalise but really want to see more movement from them and be less predictable and harder to defend. Waterman the real danger up forward for them at the moment and the key man to shut down. Think they will send yeo to go head to head with Rowell at stoppages and try to get forward and kick a couple goals on him, yeo is in great form but Rowell will be up to it. The one thing I'd like to see other than a big win is our half back/ mid hitting some strong leading forwards and seeing constant movement from our whole front half.
Predicting a 5 goal win but hoping we can really put the foot down and win by more. Walter to kick a bag🤞
I expect Eagles to put someone on Anderson. It worked treat for Swans.

Rattled? We where close but we didn't have them rattled. Felt like a typical Suns game, we play 3 quarters of at the level football then can never put it together when it counts. We should absolutely be beating teams like the Dogs and yet we got smashed. You cannot say we are a better team so far. We are just beating up on the s**t teams.
I didn't see any rattling from the Giant. We played about 20 minutes of competitive footy in the 2nd quarter and then fell back into panic mode and complete capitulation. Can only hope they bring a stronger resolve today against the Eagles.

Predicting a 5 goal win but hoping we can really put the foot down and win by more. Walter to kick a bag🤞
If we can at least win by 31 then that would get us back into a positive percentage and I think that's important.

Walter should have a favourable match up. No Barrass and likely McGovern playing on King should mean Walter gets a fair bit of opportunity today. Here's hoping!

If we can at least win by 31 then that would get us back into a positive percentage and I think that's important.

Walter should have a favourable match up. No Barrass and likely McGovern playing on King should mean Walter gets a fair bit of opportunity today. Here's hoping!

I’m feeling a 31 point win also, we bring 200+ pressure and we win. Eagles look most dangerous out of a centre clearance thanks to Yeo but I back in big Charlie Mac and Collo

Perfect game for Ben King to actually earn his wage and take McGovern out of the contest. Gov is exactly the sort of defender that can kill us with the way we kick in the ball I50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it was being a friend for free game but would love to see low drawing crowd games like this be $10/$15 for anyone sit anywhere you want (apart from member reserve obviously)

You know day isn’t even any good in the ruck. Only ruck to contest the ball in the ball up and instead of grabbing it slaps it on in front of opponent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back