Review Round 7 - West Coast @ PF Stadium - 28th April 2024 - 1:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Halfback is our main concern, though. Lukosius is inefficient, and Flanders has been prolific without being damaging.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

The king haters jump on him every loss.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Both King boys were drafted as world beaters and have not, as yet, beaten the world.

But every single club in the comp would happily take on them and their contract.

They are a mystery wrapped up as an enigma.

Suggest they go to Thug School and start swinging arms everywhere and barrelling into defenders, but kick the same amount of goals. At least the Fox Footy boys would love them, and there would be plenty of content around the King tribunal appearances.

Still, 50 goal key forwards who need a quality defender on them every week are hard to find. If you have not got one you spend a lot of resources trying to find one.

Need the crowd to come out, no excuses. It’s a day game get your arse to the ground

happy dance GIF by ING-DiBa Austria

shocked golden retriever GIF

Get your arse to the ground people.....get to it, lol.... ;) :innocent::joycat:

Last edited:
The fact Sam Day is on any AFL list is mind boggling

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just goes to show we’ve still got ALOT of work to do list wise, and the team can’t just keep kicking the can down the road accumulating picks and relying on the academy.

The strategy of only using 1st round picks, academy Cat B rookies, and a revolving door of rookie re-treads for the last 4 years has left us with a huge depth gap with guys like Jeffrey, Davies, Budarick, Faulkhead not really kicking on as hoped.

Also, would rather Moyle play in that role and give Witts some rest up forward with King and Walter up the ground. Can sub him out for speed if need be. Or even King a couple of bounces in the middle if that’s what’s needed to get his hands on the footy.

Anyone else having concerns that the Bear is well below par so far this season?
Don't think its too much of a concern. He has had some decent patches of games but hasn't strung it together. Playing in a fairly tough position in somewhat dysfunctional forward line at the moment which makes it tough to be consistent. I think when the connection clicks between mids and forwards he will find more of the ball and hit the scoreboard more.

Too much talk and comparisons to Dustin Martin way too ahead of ourselves l think

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wasn't carried away with it but i thought he'd be semi regularly doing well in the midfield but i haven't really seen him claim any position as his own. Did kick 2 well needed goals in the 2nd quarter last week so there's signs, just need to be patient. But overall... underwhelming I'd say

I wasn't carried away with it but i thought he'd be semi regularly doing well in the midfield but i haven't really seen him claim any position as his own. Did kick 2 well needed goals in the 2nd quarter last week so there's signs, just need to be patient. But overall... underwhelming I'd say
I don't mean supporters thinking that it's Dimma saying it l was

Too much talk and comparisons to Dustin Martin way too ahead of ourselves l think

Yep, still just trying to do too much with the ball, which IMO has come from all the pre-season hype. Needs to just be a complementary chop out for Rowell, Anderson, Miller at this stage of his career like Graham has done.

Not worried about long term, but he has to learn that he’s only 19 and this talk of him ripping games open is more for when he’s hitting his prime, but he’ll work through it.

If he could kick a set shot though it would be far less of an issue and his confidence would be well up, as he would’ve been sitting on like 10 goals for the season with his misses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back