Discussion 2024 Team value & trades left

Remove this Banner Ad

How are you going this year rank wise - it can’t be too bad, I’m sure it’s better than last year.

Also, this year the teams are so close 100 points or so makes a significant difference
Ranked 16k. I ve blown about 150 points on wrong Captains, and traded out Martin and Young who have gone on to immediately post 130s

35 trades left (not sure what trades I'm doing this week yet)
Value a meagre 11,226,300

Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

team value = $12,308,200 (plus $171,000 itb)

26 trades left, 1 boost left

Should be able to 1 down/1 up next week, so I'll be able to hold onto that last boost for a couple more weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team value: $12,450,000

Trades left: 29

Obviously I ve traded too much thus far, but happy with the team value at this stage. Bont, English, Green, Petracca shitting the bed is beautiful for those of us who didnt start them.

From memory, rule of thumb is a circa $14m total team value as the final goal. My theory is the quicker you can get to that number the better chance you have of finishing top1000

I m continuing with pedal to the floor, blowing another 3 trades this week on Clohesy, Comben and Graham. Value wise they are just too tempting to pass up, IMO

Still think I stuffed up bad trading out Martin and Young but at least i got Martin back before too much damage done. Really want Ryan going forward but dont know how i can get him.

Last edited:
As always, I'm off to a relatively slow and conservative start, but I'll mow most of you down by the time we're done! :)

Value: $12,019,200
Trades: 34 (4)

A bit more rookie/budget pick jostling this week, I think, to build bank. Hurting without Heeney and a few other early season stars. Got drunk and woke up with JHF in my team, so I hope that works out.

$12.1m with 29 trades left - I will burn through another 3 trades and use my 4th boost this week

Not much of a rise this week, as I had a horrid week - and yet, the team is looking ok - Go figure!

BTW - money ITB is confusing.
As, my team value is $12.1m, but if I do a triple downgrade I then have $500K ITB.
My total value has not gone up, as we have not played any additional rounds - but, I can now say that I have $12.1m + $500K ITB - that's not right

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Cheers all :thumbsu:
Always interesting to see the spread in team value and thow it doesn't really line up super-well with scoring in the early rounds.
So much depends on whether you had a Clohesy on ground, if you whacked the C on a Gawn or a Green, all that gear.
Reckon those with a value around the 12.0m+ mark seem to be very well placed.
Depends a bit on the breakdown in your core blokes vs the rookies you will palm off, but jst rough slide rule territory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back