Discussion 2024 Team value & trades left

Remove this Banner Ad

What's are people's team values?
Trying to figure out what is a decent value after this round.
Only 11.47m including the bank, which feels low looking around here.

What's are people's team values?
Trying to figure out what is a decent value after this round.

Buck fiddy and half eaten banana.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$11.99 mil with 32 or 31 trades left.
No wonder your rank is so high - higher team value = higher rank generally, especially early in the season

Now with your trades remaining, simply have you used two boosts or three

No wonder your rank is so high - higher team value = higher rank generally, especially early in the season

Now with your trades remaining, simply have you used two boosts or three
Forgot to include this weeks trades :drunk:

But I used boosts Rounds 2/3/4, haven't decided for this round yet. Had Hore not been injured I wouldn't have used one last round, but it got me Tom Brown who is looking like the DEF rookie saviour.

team value includes kitty

Oh OK.

A buck fiddy, a half eaten banana, and a kitty.

Pictured: Kitty watching me destroy my computer
441bcf1b0539876b063dbfc610937f23.gif

Last year I used this measure in the first half of the season as my main metric - as long as my team value was rising each week I considered I was on the right track. It ended up being a surprisingly good strategy , finishing 121st overall.

This year the same strategy is not looking great early days, I traded out two players that are likely keepers in Martin and Young. I ve also burned too many trades I suspect.

Anyway, see how we go...

Team value: $11,950, 000

Trades left: 31

Last year I used this measure in the first half of the season as my main metric - as long as my team value was rising each week I considered I was on the right track. It ended up being a surprisingly good strategy , finishing 121st overall.

This year the same strategy is not looking great early days, I traded out two players that are likely keepers in Martin and Young. I ve also burned too many trades I suspect.

Anyway, see how we go...

Anyway, see how we go...

How are you going this year rank wise - it can’t be too bad, I’m sure it’s better than last year.

Also, this year the teams are so close 100 points or so makes a significant difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back