Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy Jones confirmed debut!!! Might have to jump on but idk seems like Thomas 2.0

Thomas was the Jones 2.0 but Jones copped an injury at an unfortunate time!

If he can perform I think he leaps Thomas? Geez its a tough one to go in blind on though.
I think I'll just grab him next week if he holds.

Richmond planning on doing a late change tonight? No way he isn't playing at all this weekend (unless if he's injured? or sick?)
No idea. We should hold one over for the game as a precaution but think they usually play half the game and then would be sub if required. It's odd for his development to just not play at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this sort of analysis on Macrae actually have any benefit?

The CBUS ad slogan comes to mind....

With all things relating to Bevo you're best to ignore all information and instead ask yourself one simple question .....

View attachment 1969153
Richards took Libbas role anyway. Crae will be half forward with 30% CBA's and sounds like Bevo was happy with how he pushed up to stoppage. They have us next week and we will let him score almost as easily so it's a yes from me.

Richards took Libbas role anyway. Crae will be half forward with 30% CBA's and sounds like Bevo was happy with how he pushed up to stoppage. They have us next week and we will let him score almost as easily so it's a yes from me.

Yeah will be aiming to pick him up next week if this week looks good too.

Episode 1 Yes GIF by America's Got Talent

Considering just going Clark to Lefau, Biggy or Drury. I don't have Harvey Thomas or Gallagher so having a forward spud should be fine.
What’s his js like? Negative b/e is tempting. I need a cheaper rookie and it’s either him tonight or hold out for a potential 200k to be named

With all things relating to Bevo you're best to ignore all information and instead ask yourself one simple question .....

View attachment 1969153
Interestingly enough, Daniel (?) Hoyne from Champion Data pumped up Macrae's tyres on SEN last night.

It's a stat-off!
Nerd Math GIF by HannahWitton

View attachment 1969153
Yeah Jaiden’s got decent insight but sometime its TOO overboard for what it is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back