Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be the low point of our season and also the breaking point for the coaches I feel, in terms of personel and lineup decisions. Pretty sure RTB doesn't take 10 goal drubbings very kindly. Expect us to bounce back strongly next week and move into the bulk of the season with more purpose and clarity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't Robert Harvey our forwards coach? That makes as much sense as Tony Lockett being our midfield coach.

Harvey should be coaching our midfield how to kick it to our forwards, not coaching our forwards.
This has nothing to do with coaching...everything to do with a lack of talent and experience...probably out least talented list since 2012

We have kicked 100 points or more just 2 times in 30 games under Lyon. That is historically bad.

Our biggest winning margin since round 3 last year is 33 points. That's frightening when u consider 1 team had a % of 53 and 70 last year. We can't win convincingly no matter who the opponent.

We have actually been a bottom 6 side for the last 25 odd games.

I am calling it. We are far worse under Lyon than Ratten.

Last edited:
Garcia and Wilson a couple of shining lights on a dark night, Windhager hasn't lowered his colours either, battled hard all night.

Harvey just isn’t a good coach in general tbh

Yeah there is a reason he never got a senior coaching gig, he has just coasted along as an assistant coach on his reputation as a player.

This will be the low point of our season and also the breaking point for the coaches I feel, in terms of personel and lineup decisions. Pretty sure RTB doesn't take 10 goal drubbings very kindly. Expect us to bounce back strongly next week and move into the bulk of the season with more purpose and claclarity
It'll be 100 points next week

Nice entry Hugo

mean girls glen coco GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back