Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

St-Kilda-vs-Bulldogs.png

1713362956307.png

Last edited:

This game is shaping up to be more important than it really should be this early in the season. Lose this, and then Port Adelaide away, and there we are at 2-5 before a few easier games (hopefully) come our way (Norf, Hawks, Freo at Marvel). We seem to struggle to put away the lesser lights so no guarantees we win all those games either, of course Freo are looking ok too. Just gotta find a way tonight and soon we'll start to get some players back. If we can get to 5-5 I think we'll have done ok considering the lengthy injury list.

Just wondering how we might set up down back, no Dougal means they're quite a bit taller in that part of the ground.

Possibly Cordy to Darcy, Battle to Lobb, Wilkie to Naughton and Stocker to Weightman?

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game of the year for me. I guess we’ll find out how inspired the team is by my presence. Hopefully they won’t be so overwhelmed they forget how to football.
forst game for me as well. i hope i don't go home at 3/4 time.

Ross has always been big on banking early season wins.

I hope he prepares them for this one like it's a final and we catch the dogs napping.

Lots of inexperience in the team though- ross piling the pressure on to perform could have the opposite effect and the kids go into their shell.

All our best players are playing well atm, but they can't do it alone.
If the likes of windy, owens, pou etc play well- we win.... if they don't- we lose.

First game of the year for me. I guess we’ll find out how inspired the team is by my presence. Hopefully they won’t be so overwhelmed they forget how to football.

forst game for me as well. i hope i don't go home at 3/4 time.
Flying down from Brisbane for the game, first time at Marvel, so hopefully a big win.

the dogs getting smashed in the media. Everything about them, nothing about us. Don’t know if that makes me nervous or excited.

I just hope they don't put Sharman down back at any stage. You know it's going to happen when the bulldogs get on a run.

the dogs getting smashed in the media. Everything about them, nothing about us. Don’t know if that makes me nervous or excited.

There are some suggestions around here that Bevo has lost the players, if not the plot.

I have no idea if that’s the case, but if it is, they wouldn’t want to start winning games like this.

Let’s back ourselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back