Game Day Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Friday 26 April, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah our VFL players playing on a one sided home ground voice of affirmation performance is due to one of the best modern day coaches. Give yourself an uppercut.
So did you think we had a VFL standard list at the start of the year?

Of course you didn't. We have senior blokes playing the worst footy of the last 4 years right now.

Can't be anything to do with the game plan or coaching though, they just all magically lost their ability overnight.

BT said in a podcast that an umpire gave him a bullshit free to get him a Coleman because the ump had money on him. Pro comp.

As I've said before, in the BFL, I've been in th eroom pre game in a final, had an officiating umpire come in, state "how I'm going to love fing you guys" and walk out to utterly ream us, not a one paid regardless with a smile. That league signed off on it later as a nothing to see here despite such evidence by all and sundry. As I've also stated, I work with one, he races greyhounds on the side, so yeah, they be on the take normally speaking...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Battle repeatedly crabwalking on the mark after being called stand... I was getting ready to spit chips...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back