Preview Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Friday 26 April, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max King kicked 6 goals straight at the Adelaide Oval in a rare win there a couple of years ago where we kicked 14.6

That was against the Crows rather than Port and it was an exception where he didn't spray a shot but he is capable of it there.

We are a better chance of beating Port with him in our team but we need the good Max King and not the bad sooky Max King.

If he doesn't play I wouldn't mind seeing Hayes get a call up to play the tall forward role and he could also give Marshall some much needed support in the ruck, although he should be able to beat Sweet by himself.
Quite possibly the only dominant game of Max Kings career to be honest.

Too tall once again and this has happened a few times so far this year. None of the tall forwards look like would kick more than a couple of goals, and the Port will rebound the ball like crazy from their defense.

Another year of exploration. Will 2025 be another year of exploration?

West Coast (x2), Richmond, Sydney?
I am sure there are others, but honestly can't remember them.

That is the only game I distonctly remember King being unstoppable. He has had plenty of good games, but never seems to just dominate a game of footy.

Fades in and put of games far too easily.

Teams are out. That's it, I'm going to training to have this out with RTB.
Jerry Lewis Boxing GIF
Quite admirable there Tyrian......but.......you and I both know that RTB is off limits at training sessions..........an absolutely no go.

Not sure why everyone is saying Cordy will go forward, the last thing we need is more talls in the forward line.

Cordy > Marshall
Howard > Dixon
Battle > Georgiades/SPP

Give Wilkie some flex on who he looks after

To mere mortals like me yes, but not the Brains Trust legends 🤩
That's a big big stretch there Tyrian..............but the BT's will take it.

By the way....there is a vacancy in the BT PR Dept.

Reckon you'd be a Monty to fill it....

:):)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite possibly the only dominant game of Max Kings career to be honest.
His 6 goals in Perth in 2021 was absolutely breath taking.

Huge pack marks and roosting them in from 50.

That was an absolutely eye popping performance.

At the time....I thought....here we go.

I miss Liam Henry.

We all do including Ross, he keeps talking about getting him back, he isn't the saviour for us but he is a key piece in our puzzle.

He made a difference against Collingwood, without him we probably wouldn't have won that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back