Autopsy Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Port-Adelaide-vs-St-Kilda.png

Worldn't most unprofessional sport. That moron who ever she is is ******* footy. Worst season since the professional era began. She's ****ed every aspect of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hubnester and other mods, please keep the game day thread open for longer even when you’ve opened this - people still like to reply to posts on there.

Last edited:
End of the day, the talent disparity is just far too wide for us to win these close wins.

Effort can take you so far.

We let teams have shot a long way out. They look better skilled because we scrap. That was an umpire lead win.

That said we finish bottom 4 and get a gun mid and we look a better side. Jagga Smith please.

Sure we may have lost and the umpires are total cheating maggots and supporting the Saints is a form of long-term masochism and about half our players aren't up to it and I'm sick of us playing this breathless headless chook style of game --

But still, Port's song is remains the worst in the comp so suck it up you teal coloured prick shammers!!

I know it won't happen but I'd love the club to call out some of the dog s**t calls tonight, like the play on called twice and then a whistle blown straight after, Battle copping 50 before a whistle for a mark head ever been blown, the mic'd up commentary of the umpire telling Steele he dived backwards when he was tackled without out off the back of a stoppage. Genuine bias tonight.

Expected a loss by more TBH, they're just advantaged age and games wise and we're not there yet, but this was a trash match AFL wise, we were our own worst enemy and the officiation just twisted the knife. Kill the spectacle some more.

F50 lacking leadership, Higgins is really the only one trying to lift standards up there that you have to wonder how you can carry all of Membrey, Sharman, Owens and Caminiti and expect any retention of the ball in F50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back