Game Day Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Friday 26 April, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port-Adelaide-vs-St-Kilda.png

1714079191634.png

Last edited:
Horne-Francis is the one I am most worried about.

We notoriously have struggled to deal with the explosive type players. Only have to look at Dangerfield and Shai Bolton’s performances against us this year as examples.

He tore us apart last year and I’m expecting that the same will happen tonight.

JHF likely an odd match up too with Steele to Rozee, Windy to Butters and Ross picking up Wines as too slow to go with either Butters or JHF.

Hoping JHF still not 100% from last week, otherwise could look at playing Stock through the middle if Willie is having a quiet one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On paper it looks like the worst forward line I can remember putting out there. Honestly I can't remember feeling less confident going into a game. You can bemoan the selections but ultimately it would just be bringing in kids who won't change the result.

It's a shame it has to fall on a Friday night. Hopefully we can stick around in the game and make something of it.

The troops are coming soon so it really just feels like a limit the damage type of game. Just looking for moments from the kids, would love to see Pou find the ball a bit more this week. If Membrey could continue on his form from the last quarter against the Dogs that could make a big difference going forward.

Just caught up on the teams... Hastie back and both Wilson and Garcia still in the team, didn't expect to see 3 first year recruits playing together at this point of the season. That is a young team.

I expect we'll play an ugly brand of footy that highlights our lack of skills. Owens will once again be played out of position. Every time we look like we are gaining any momentum we'll turn the ball over. Our decision making will be atrocious.

By golly if I bump into Ross Lyon today I'll be letting him know how I feel about all this.

It would be nice to see Sincs find some form. Windy up against a gun midfield, really good challenge for him. Another look at Hugo cracking in.

Silver linings I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back