Autopsy Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Kornes is a genuinely scummy person who is perfectly happy about exploiting his media position to generate clickbait income and push his personal agendas by disparaging other people.

Luke Darcy is equally a s**t bloke but was 100% right about Kornes, was just a dumbass in attacking him without bringing the facts.

My big issue is we already have a considerable issue with media quality in this country, AFL media being particually terrible, which I do believe has a negative impact on society as a whole. People give Kornes a pass on his behaviors and attitude but as far as im concerned people in his position should be doing better.
Cornes is a grubby little pretend journo - having said that everyone talks about him and his inflammatory views - to be honest he is playing the role perfectly!

You might hate him but he is not dumb - he knows exactly what he is doing in the media space.

Cornes is a grubby little pretend journo - having said that everyone talks about him and his inflammatory views - to be honest he is playing the role perfectly!

You might hate him but he is not dumb - he knows exactly what he is doing in the media space.
Cornes is basically trying to be Australia's version of Skip Bayless.

Skip is a moron and so is Kane

And boy....didn't the ground shake at that ground when we were on a roll when the above were firing.....
And I don’t remember us worried about top four or even winning the flag..we were rapt just being competitive and winning that particular game. Lived for the moment.

I would like to Hayes included sooner rather than later. The addition of a power forward and relief ruckman would add to the team balance.

It's time to rest Philipou and iinclude Dow. Philipou has become a liability either forward or on the ball. He has iimited defensive skills which in turn increases the pressure on his team mates.
Great the Hayes was included and added to the forward line and ruck. Hopefully Henry to be included next week in place of Phillipou who needs to be managed or played in the reserves. It would be good for him to restore his confidence.

Great the Hayes was included and added to the forward line and ruck. Hopefully Henry to be included next week in place of Phillipou who needs to be managed or played in the reserves. It would be good for him to restore his confidence.
Yep..
I couldn't see what the hype with Hayes was about on the back of one breakout debut game and a few good quarters...but boy, did he make an impact. how can you not love it. And in the nick of time.

Now Hawthorn just won today against a team that flogged us, so here we go again...! la la lil la la

Remove this Banner Ad

Back