Game Day Round 5, 2024: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Saturday 13 April, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumb are we?
Giant player gets ball
2 Saints players run at him
Leave the spare outside Giant
Ball flicks out
Off they go
It’s fckn dumb

The rule was introduced to stop players from sliding in with the knees and hitting player who was already first to the ball. Byrnes got there first and committed. The other guy was second, spectated and got rewarded
And they already had a rule for that. Rough Conduct. But the AFL can't help itself from destroying itself.

The vocal minority I suspect haha. I think he goes alright too

Yeah he has obvious deficiency, but he's a bit like Geary in a sense of he's there, he contests, he wins more than he loses and it's just something to persist with as "maybe...".

Haha are you serious? You traded King in?

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He had scored two tons and was on the bubble, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

To make it worse I traded Fyfe to him and he scored a ton last week, if he scores another one tonight I might look at trading him back in.

At least Steele and NWM have been good Saints picks for me.

How dumb are we?
Giant player gets ball
2 Saints players run at him
Leave the spare outside Giant
Ball flicks out
Off they go
It’s fckn dumb

It's the same s**t we saw under Richo and Ratten. Too many go into the contest and leave their opponents free.
We can talk about structures etc but we continue to see the same poor ball usage and the same poor decision making. It's as if no coach actually wants to look at that s**t. It's frustrating as *.

Bradley Hill is an enigma. Can run, can sometimes not kick well.
I think it’s our poor midfield and general poor skills / taxing and untrainable game plan that is making Brad Hill’s skill worse, he was a silky player at Hawthorn, even at Fremantle. Same as Bonner.. But in our team, everyone fumbles, can’t kick / handball cleanly to save themselves, your ability to execute is also impacted. People will say why can Sinclair kick well, he plays in a half back role where there’s space and has better physicality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bird doing the commentary.
I don't mean to be rude.

But she is ******* horrendous.

That is the illustrious, the illuminate, the king of nails on chalkboard, miss Kelli "kill her career please" Underwood to you.

Between the s**t goal kicking, poor passing execution or just playing 1metres behind direct opponents, I can't think of positives out of today.
Jack Steele has roundly beaten a highly rated player. Marshall has beaten Briggs. Hugo has shown good energy. Owens has had some moments.

It's so incredibly frustrating. We will never be a good team, just an average 8-15 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back