Game Day Round 5, 2024: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Saturday 13 April, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byrnes midfield turnover
Marshall has been brilliant 19 centre clearances against Giants 23 ?
Where are Steele Windhager Ross ???? WTF are they doing in there ???

3 giants chase the ball but Byrne's beats them. Surely we have free players. Handball gets turned over.

3 giants chase the ball but Byrne's beats them. Surely we have free players. Handball gets turned over.

His handball missed Ross who was defensive side, this went attacking and so I50 against.

I reckon Wilson can replace Byrnes from here on as an endurance player and Byrnes can come out for one of Jones or Crouch.
I think we need to replace a couple of other people before we replace Byrnes.

Byrnes midfield turnover
Marshall has been brilliant 19 centre clearances against Giants 23 ?
Where are Steele Windhager Ross ???? WTF are they doing in there ???

Where is Steele?? Surely joking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Garcia an option as a pressure half forward with runs through the midfield? Considering Butler is on notice and Pou really needs some VFL confidence.

To be fair delivery into 50 isn’t silver service
Marshall only mid capable winning clearance then it’s a long bomb dump to 50
We kick to packs all day
Giants hit up 15 metre short kicks into 50
We need a genuine forward coach - Harvey was a mid
The connection still won’t improve till we get better ball users up ground
But King stands ..doesn’t lead up at the ball carrier either
We need a new midfield..

Apart from Steele, everyone else needs to be changed including Marshall. We need a Ryder style ruckman, not a 200CM mid

Every free against GWS there's dissent, throwing their arms up, comments towards the umpire.
Nothing, but one thing said in front of goal with 10 seconds to go, they give a free.

Really with this draw which is ridiculous, these stupid rules, the casual way umpires apply them from week to week, synthetic clubs like GWS and GC still getting academy kids nobody else can get etc, losing interest.
Went and mowed the lawn for 2nd and 3rd qtr.
We should realise we will never win a flag, the AFL stacking it against us.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm with ya. Simply can't sit and watch a game live anymore. Chuck in compromised draws, utterly inconsistent MRO, big games for big clubs, scraps for the small clubs, reactionary rule changes, impossible rules to umpire with consistency etc.

Jack Riewoldt is an astute commentator... one of the things he has said is the difference in the quality of handballing. GWS are sharp hitting targets, Saints hitting no one.

My prediction of 40 point loss is looking pretty accurate unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back