Game Day Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Friday 26 April, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocker is no good on small backman & he's dropped two sitters. He provided some grunt in the midfield early, but we really don't need him there. Put Van Es on the long term injury list & recruit a small backman in the mid season draft. Maybe Michael
Voss's son? A shame Bonner & Hill & Nas gave easy goals away

We aren't out of it which is better than I thought we would be at half time, I thought we would be no chance by now.

Port ran out of puff against the Pies in the second half, I think we can outrun them but we need to improve our skills.

I would sub out Stocker who is having a shocker and give Hastie a crack, he couldn't be any worse than him.

Sharman easily the most overrated saint we’ve had. Some of the takes on him were embarrassing

Hmm don't think so, Sharman has actually contributed and played good football when he's not plugging holes. Don't forget how highly some players have been rated who ended up doing absolutely nothing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know what kind of game Lyon is setting the team to play, but it is indirect, doesn't allow play to set up down the ground and doesn't allow enough metres gained, so we can't kick big scores. Probably lucky he had a few top class players back in 2009/10, as he is getting exposed this season.

Disagree. We are a side with not a lot of talent.
Spot on
How anyone can put basic lack of skills (a chest mark ffs) or total lack of composure (a 7 game player looks our most composed??) how that can be landed on coaching or game plan has got me fcked
Make no mistake our future is not;
Membrey, Ross, Howard, Byrnes, Stocker - they just don’t have it ….its even Hill also he won’t be around when we challenge
Play Hastie its next generation time and at least Lyon knows it

That saying a week is a long time in football is never more true than with us. 2 weeks ago I was confident of finals, now I’m thinking we just get games into the kids. So many players in our team are out of form it’s not funny.

Really without Ross’ tactical genius and Port kicking straight we’d be be 7 goals down here.

Port won't make top 8 if this is any indication.

That was the worst quality half of footy I have seen this year. We are putrid, and Port not much better.

We genuinely don't have 1 elite player right now.

Sinclair, Wilkie, NAS and Marshall are in horrible form. All of them are panicking at times, dropping chest marks, missing simple passes. Pathetic.

Pou and Windy both have poor composure. I understand the list is not great, but this is just diabolical.

Only hope is drag people down to our level and hope we can snatch a win.

It's beyond depressing. North will hammer us next week.

Don't know what kind of game Lyon is setting the team to play, but it is indirect, doesn't allow play to set up down the ground and doesn't allow enough metres gained, so we can't kick big scores. Probably lucky he had a few top class players back in 2009/10, as he is getting exposed this season.
Or maybe some of the players can’t execute the skills required for the game plan.

Commentators calling for Higgins to get weeks for pinning 1 arm. What a ******* joke.
watch him get 2 after Greene does the same thing weeks in a row without a citing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back