Autopsy Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

St-Kilda-vs-Bulldogs.png

Disappointing performance. You expect a level of inconsistency with a young and inexperienced team but very few can hold their heads up high after this one. Will be watching with interest to see what the response is.

Last edited:

Honestly only
Windy and Garcia can ho their heads up after that utter disgrace of a performance.

• Honestly I do think the the 5 day break and the crap umpiring impacted maybe 20% of the game and the rest we were just yuck.
  • The quyality of our clearances atm is just gross. How often do our dinky snaps go straight to their players chests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what was worse, our effort, the umpires or daisys commentating.

Ross, membrey, Caminiti, cordy, Higgins jones butler all aren’t taking us anywhere.

Phillipou needs a month in the twos. Most overrated player on our list

Garcia pretty limited

Windhager our best.

Honestly if you're young enough, get out now. It's too late for most of us but there are better things go do with your life than endure this s**t.

We were awful, umpiring was awful, second five day break was awful, perfect storm of awful. We'll bounce back next week. As long as we don't repeat a performance like this for the rest of the year, I'm not overly concerned. Solid performance by the dogs.

We do have some clear gaps in our team though, a reliable key forward and grade A midfielders. I agree with one comment from the game day, that we just have no reliable way to score, it's the most infuriating thing about watching this team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back