Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry for the intrusion and I come in peace but form is such a flukey thing. After our effort last week and losing Jamarra and Libba from our team, no one could have predicted this. The Saints usually pride themselves on effort and pressure, and it just hasn't been there tonight. Maybe the game against the Giants has taken the edge off them this week but I would be really surprised if there isn't a huge reaction next week. They are way better than what they have shown tonight.

NWM might need a trip to Sandy.. playing bruise-free footy and not providing any drive out of the backline
To be fair he’s not and never has been an enforcer. But he’s having an off night tonight.

Jesus, Erin Phillips puts as much effort as we have tonight with these updates..how do any of these charisma voids like her, Selwood & Hodge get a regular television gig?

Caminiti is a very average footballer. Big and tries his guts out but his footballing skills show why he went undrafted.

40 year old Liam Jones giving Membrey a bath.
Because they are star players.

Who needs good coverage like the NFL or premier league, 7 only wants people that the average reality show watching flog knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion and I come in peace but form is such a flukey thing. After our effort last week and losing Jamarra and Libba from our team, no one could have predicted this. The Saints usually pride themselves on effort and pressure, and it just hasn't been there tonight. Maybe the game against the Giants has taken the edge off them this week but I would be really surprised if there isn't a huge reaction next week. They are way better than what they have shown tonight.
Na we stink and we all had a feeling this would happen.

We call that feeling "Thursdays"

The list is not that diabolical. The game plan sucks.

Have to have 100 inside 50s to kick a goal. He has not evolved whatsoever. This is a 15 year old game plan and it is too exhausting to maintain.

Players starting to look like that can't be arsed playing this dour exhausting brand of footy anymore.
Yeah his track record is appalling at getting s**t lists to finals. This is a special list. Special type of leaderless, spineless crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back