Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to look at recruiting players that can finish. A bit like in soccer where you want a striker that is a finisher, we need finishers in our forward line. We have a forward line full of players that are questionable in this area. Caminiti, Higgins, Membrey all unreliable. King all over the place. Butler is good but not near it. Sharman a good one too but again not near it.

It's honestly been killing us for years. Have to get Collard in next week as well as Hayes the forward line is a shambles.

Do you know anything about football whatsoever? It doesn't seem like it.
It's a tight competition. You have Crows as low as 14 at present and they are miles ahead of us.

We should finish higher than North, Hawks, WC, but certainly no guarantees.

Who else, maybe Tigers? Everybody else is better than us. We are 100% in the mix.

We've made Khamis look like Jeremy McGovern circa 2016........ its ******* embarrassing

Don’t wanna hear the phrase “5 Day Break” at all by anyone at the club.

Disgraceful.
Aren't we "flint hard" fit...I'm sure that's what Lyon has said is our one wood, he says regularly it's our non negotiatable, he says you don't need to be talented to bring hard work, fitness and talent...yeah I don't want to hear it either...

Why our forwards always play from behind or are being led up to the footy every week is beyond me

Isn't Robert Harvey our forwards coach? That makes as much sense as Tony Lockett being our midfield coach.

Harvey should be coaching our midfield how to kick it to our forwards, not coaching our forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back