Autopsy Autopsy v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't tell me. You punched a hole in the wall or smashed the remote?
haha, I turned it off before I did any damage to the house. Just put it on ignore but this s**t ******* hurts yeh! Its only a game of footy, yeh. All sports teams I follow are s**t, I loke battlers and underdogs.. theres just no dog in us

That’s what I don’t get. We picked forward line of Larkey + mediums/smalls, with Larkey not being a contested marker.

And then we go slow & kick it long to a contest shallow in the forward 50.

Where’s the short kicks trying to find smalls & mediums on good leads? Guys like Powell & Drury are deceptively smart with their leads. They can find space.
And if we don’t want that, why not go fast?

Sure we could turn it over. But guess what we ******* do anyway ? Turn it over.
Prolly better off going inside 50 with chaos balls.

I don’t even think I wanna follow the club on socials anymore, let alone watch games. Seems futile and just makes me angry at the whole thing.
Do it. I’ve done the same and am a lot happier can push how s**t we are to the back of my mind and enjoy weekends with friends and family watching the occasional neutral game. I still can’t help myself to wade into BF after a inevitable loss though…

Bad news is we probably dont have a winnable game again until round 21.

Good news is we dont have to have hope we will win a game until then.
Any game is winnable and we will likely win a game before that but it doesn’t make anything better, need to string at least two wins together for hope to shine

We played 5 teenagers against a team led forward by Walker with Crouch and Laird as centre men

Nobody surely is surprised by the result?

Duursma, Wardlaw and Colby all showed something; Hardeman too

There’s no miracle available except time and experience, but I would like to see Finbar soon to give us a relieving mark down the line now and again
The problem is, and you're right, they're the guys leading the way, so you can handle the odd drop off in possession, the out marked part and the looking stuffed at times during the game. But, our problem isn't the youngsters, it's the experienced players that are being found out. In a midfield that showed some desperation, or had some function, or were backing each other up Xerri would be great. He may need some tap work, but it'd make his job a lot easier if the players he were tapping it to were actually at the drop of the ball.

We just simply do not want the ball enough. It’s always “oh you get it” “you go for that contested ground ball” instead of “I want this ball” “I’ll step up and contest”.

It’s so ******* evident because that’s why we always have positive outnumber but they always ‘somehow’ get the ball out.

This s**t has to stop. IDGAF if 2 players go for the same ball it just shows the intensity and desire to want the ******* pill.

I still can’t help myself to wade into BF after a inevitable loss though…

I won’t stop that because its about the only valuable insight into what’s going on here, media are twats, the club’s social media team frankly annoys the piss out of me with their style of communication in these times and the club itself isn’t going to give me a straight answer.

So, the fans in a forum is about the only perspective I can gain from this, because even watching the games doesn’t tell me anything other than this is the worst football team I’ve ever seen in my life

We just simply do not want the ball enough. It’s always “oh you get it” “you go for that contested ground ball” instead of “I want this ball” “I’ll step up and contest”.

It’s so ******* evident because that’s why we always have positive outnumber but they always ‘somehow’ get the ball out.

This s*t has to stop. IDGAF if 2 players go for the same ball it just shows the intensity and desire to want the ****** pill.
I actually thought this improved for stretches of the game today after being a glaring issue all last week. Even players colliding with each other is, as they used to say, a problem you don’t mind having compared to not going at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This s*t has to stop. IDGAF if 2 players go for the same ball it just shows the intensity and desire to want the ****** pill.
This is because our confidence is shot. It’s up to the coaches to pull something out to fix it.

We continue to be uncompetitive in marking contests all around the ground. 23-7 contested marks in favour of Adelaide. Doubt there's been a bigger deficit in the club's history. 117-83 total marks - we can't contest and we can't spread or defend the opposition spread. And it's not so much because of our young players, it's because our older players are so inept in these areas.

Pardon the intrusion, I hope you don’t mind oppo supporters posting.

I watched today’s game and thought it was an improvement on last week against the Hawks.

Clarko is in a pretty tough position, senior players aren’t holding up their end of the bargain and you have a few young players who are talented, but playing earlier than they otherwise should be.

I think you guys will get there with your young core and when you do, you’ll have a very talented team with Sheezel, McKercher, Duursma, Wardlaw.

Two more draft and trade periods to turn over the 25+ spuds, bring in young talent and get some strength and experience in to your young blokes and you’ll see the results.

Tough times at the moment, but they’ll get better.
Getting a pep talk from a West Coast supporter... all time low.

That you Harley?

We played 5 teenagers against a team led forward by Walker with Crouch and Laird as centre men

Nobody surely is surprised by the result?

Duursma, Wardlaw and Colby all showed something; Hardeman too

There’s no miracle available except time and experience, but I would like to see Finbar soon to give us a relieving mark down the line now and again
You’re right but theres no reason these *ers cant get belief. The mutts won a flag with an aggregate age profile of 23.8

I actually thought this improved for stretches of the game today after being a glaring issue all last week. Even players colliding with each other is, as they used to say, a problem you don’t mind having compared to not going at all.
Poorly skilled senior players, under done but talented kids and a lack of marking options down the line or forward are our big killers atm.

I believe all but one of our players come from private school backgrounds so entitled privileged and soft
Maybe getting the 3064 zone will be positive moving forward. Some good carjackers and hardcore street pharmacist around those traps that can kick a footy.

Can't be worse than these soft c*cks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back