Autopsy Autopsy v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Tex bag ✅
Fogarty bag ✅
Rankine to have 20+ and 3 goals ✅

Scott 3x turn overs exiting d50 resulting in goals ✅
Simpkin 2x turn overs going i50 resulting in goals ✅
Josh Bruce to come out of retirement, be allowed to play for Adelaide this week, and kick 10.

The good news is we don't have another home game in Melbourne until Round 14. Normally I'd be complaining about the fixture, but maybe not going to another game for 7 weeks let's ne enjoy my weekends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Bruce to come out of retirement, be allowed to play for Adelaide this week, and kick 10.

The good news is we don't have another home game in Melbourne until Round 14. Normally I'd be complaining about the fixture, but maybe not going to another game for 7 weeks let's ne enjoy my weekends.
I agree that it’s probably a good thing we don’t have a home game in Melbourne for a while given our performances. But it’s absolutely disgusting that we have a fixture where members can’t see their footy team for 7 weeks.

It’s a ******* disgrace that members of a club get treated like that when clubs like Collingwood virtually play in Melbourne every week.

Our team is a rabble and this comp is a farce. We travel for 4 out of our next 6 games. Hobart x 2, Darwin and Perth. It’s a worse travel schedule than interstate sides.

Listen to this for leadership.

Aiden Corr, Luke McDonald, Jy Simpkin. All in the leadership group and shouldn’t even be playing at the level.

Drop
Corr (Also delist dont care what it cost to payout)
Mcdonald (VFL till contract is over and give up Catpaincy
Stephens (Delist)
Biggie
Simpkin (give up captaincy

Sack
Rawlings
Patch Adams
Damian Monkhurst
Kerney

Drop
Corr (Also delist dont care what it cost to payout)
Mcdonald (VFL till contract is over and give up Catpaincy
Stephens (Delist)
Biggie
Simpkin (give up captaincy

Sack
Rawlings
Patch Adams
Damian Monkhurst
Kerney

Pretty spot on.

I’d probably keep hold of Adams- the rest can go into the workforce

Listen to this for leadership.

Aiden Corr, Luke McDonald, Jy Simpkin. All in the leadership group and shouldn’t even be playing at the level.
Rick18 posted the chart listing the age brackets of each team during the week. Ours looked bad, just in terms of the raw numbers in each of the brackets over 25 in comparison to every other AFL team.

But when you assess the names in the older ranks of the North team, and more significantly, when you assess the quality of the games the experienced North players are putting together then honestly, that chart of Rick's tells us exactly why we can't win.

There isn't a player in the over 25 bracket who should be playing in the ones at North except maybe Greenwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back