Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide are total flat track bullies. We play like last week and Tex kicks 10, Dawson to get 40 and Rankine has 25 touches and 4 goals. First 100+ margin of the season.

OR

We actually have a dip and give ourselves a chance to win.

I'm genuinely not sure which scenario is more likely.
How could you not be sure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are lucky maybe just maybe NMFC will get a mention in the theme song, kinda like what Fitzroy and the Bears get in the Brisbane Lions theme song. :/

It’s unacceptable.
The current custodians of this great organisation are running it into the ground. We need to cut our losses, folding is a very real possibility.

These are the expansion years, we’re almost the worst we’ve ever been, won’t get access to top talent, won’t have homes away from home to make money, not a time to be actively turning current and prospective supporters away.

Very real possibility this path, which we avoided for so long because we apparently “couldn’t afford to”, ends the club.

l keep thinking of how bad Melbourne were years ago to keep me going and they ended up with a premiership..We have talent and we will get more talent in and by that time Corr, LMac, Simpkin and a couple of others will be gone..

Clean marks to defenders in our forward line just does the head in. I can comprehend being shredded for possession and opposition forwards killing with great delivery.
To be fair those kicks looks worse than they really are bc we lose every 1v1.

There was a time where 1v1 meant at least 50% chance something was going to happen. Now it’s 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back