Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some of the nonces on here have the nous to reflect on their absolute stupidity in completely denying the existence of any value in such players. as latter day Ziebell, Atley, Dumont, Turner, McMillan, Gibson, Clarke. All these players were selfless team players who sacrificed their own game for the benefit of the team. This is what happens when you turf them out in a thoughtless manner. I’m not saying we won’t benefit in the long run . However, as a club, we’ve managed the transition hopelessly. They’ve risked the existence of the club. This is nothing to do with Sonja. Without her, it would be even worse - is that possible?

I hope some of the nonces on here have the nous to reflect on their absolute stupidity in completely denying the existence of any value in such players. as latter day Ziebell, Atley, Dumont, Turner, McMillan, Gibson, Clarke. All these players were selfless team players who sacrificed their own game for the benefit of the team. This is what happens when you turf them out in a thoughtless manner. I’m not saying we won’t benefit in the long run . However, as a club, we’ve managed the transition hopelessly. They’ve risked the existence of the club. This is nothing to do with Sonja. Without her, it would be even worse - is that possible?

I disagree entirely - we allowed those shitmen to turn into senior players which set in the rot.

To be fair those kicks looks worse than they really are bc we lose every 1v1.

There was a time where 1v1 meant at least 50% chance something was going to happen. Now it’s 0%
Once Larkey is blocked we have very little to bring it to ground.

Could no doubt add Boomer to that, Boom would still be imposing more impact that half these clowns..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're b/f's still asleep on your lap he's not doing it right Liggers.
He just told me his favourite part of the game was the 2nd half of the 3rd qtr when he was asleep

Really feel for anyone who missed our rise in the 90s and two flags (I saw the earlier two flags but only as a toddler). The flags were amazing but the rise towards them was so exciting and exhilarating. Can only sincerely hope everyone here gets to experience that at some stage with North, with the ultimate glory as the result.

We were never winning a flag with so many plodders on our list.

Well. It's not Sonjas fault and lord knows she's had a tough gig. But she is part of the board and was part of selection panel for Noble. So even she would feel some level of responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back