Autopsy Autopsy v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to look at players that while they are not currently A grade they do show the talent to be it and cant get a game with the club they are playing for..
The problem with this is we can't develop anyone at the moment.

In this case the specific examples Clarko used are A graders. If they're thinking any genuine A Graders are coming anywhere near us, the plan is flawed.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good clubs dont usually give away A + players although there are some exceptions but good old Brady seems to be able to scrape the bottom of other teams barrels and make them wear the Kangaroos jumper and think its a good idea to give them long contracts.
Its time for the heat to come on him for the :poo: house decisions he has made. Its no wonder the Eagles were happy to see the back of him. It not really a coincidence that they are still recovering from what he did there too

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

apology not accepted...Go stand in the corner and think of what you said! :laughv1:
Lonely Cat GIF by Abitan
Can I sit on my verandah and try to forget what I saw?

He keeps saying it, but he also keeps playing the same players letting us down week in week out.

When does he do something about it?
The first part, he plays what he currently has to play with given variable circumstances.

The second part, we know what the answer is.

That’s how we are in this current mess. Brady Rawlings and his fetish for going after C Graders and offering them big contracts has killed this list.

As hard as it’s going to be we need to be only chasing proven AFL standard talent. I don’t mind the odd speculative pick at a player that is in the fringe of an AFL club that is ripping it up at the level below but can’t get a run because the side is stacked with that type of player already.

We really need to stop the CCJ, Fisher and Stephens type deals and either chase the top end or grow organically.

Too many cast offs that clog the list. Take the pain and build the list properly, instead of this half baked approach of hoping to fix it with blokes that struggle at other clubs. They struggle for a reason.
Yes, we don't want to become the Richmond of the early 80's into the late 80's and rely on also rans from other clubs in the hope that we'll revive them, and revive an era. They're also rans for a reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back