Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 shots at goal to 20. Wow
Could have been easily 100 points + if they kicked straight…
Surely this is a huge worry for the AFL .. some please explain will surely be coming our way.
The AFL do not want to see a side being blown away week in week out … not good for revenue.

Well. It's not Sonjas fault and lord knows she's had a tough gig. But she is part of the board and was part of selection panel for Noble. So even she would feel some level of responsibility.
I can kind of give you the “guilt by association” angle. But, in our heart and soul, we know that’s not true. We started down a pathway at the end of 2016 that has led us here. Sure, Sonja was involved but she certainly didn’t hold sway during that period. Sonja is all about a changing of the guard, as regard the culture of our club. Obviously, I’m on board with that. Others aren’t - fair enough. I think we can all agree that the ridiculous gutting of our list was wrong headed to the extreme. Anyway, what’s done is done - I’m sure we’ll survive. I, for one, appreciate the value of the Atleys, McMillans, Turners, Ziebells and Dumonts of the world. Those players ensured our structure was always in place. Any doofus can recognise that lack of structure is a real problem right now and largely responsible for the regular complete capitulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back