Preview North v crows Saturday 27 @1.45pm in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Just dropping by to say I think you guys may well get a win this weekend. We are shackled with a coach that's run his race and is losing the faith of the playing group. I never want my side to lose but a loss here might be the catalyst for a change of coach. I can't wish good luck this weekend for obvious reasons but it won't shock me in the least if we lose this one. But I don't think it won't be too long before you all start to see a real uptick in north's performances as your quality youngsters bed in and get more experience
Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

Just dropping by to say I think you guys may well get a win this weekend. We are shackled with a coach that's run his race and is losing the faith of the playing group. I never want my side to lose but a loss here might be the catalyst for a change of coach. I can't wish good luck this weekend for obvious reasons but it won't shock me in the least if we lose this one. But I don't think it won't be too long before you all start to see a real uptick in north's performances as your quality youngsters bed in and get more experience

For every one of you who have come here to say this, we have probably four of five of us doing the same to you, or wanting to. Hawks fans tried this last week and it worked a treat for them. Nicely done. You will have a morale restoring victory this weekend and keep your coach for a bit longer. Our players, almost all of them, have zero confidence and belief. It'll be a train wreck for us again, most likely. But thanks for trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back