Preview North v crows Saturday 27 @1.45pm in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

wardlaw back in

No one in vfl made a strong case

Finnbar for sellers we could swap
Yep even if Finnbar don’t kick a goal he will crash packs and bring the ball to ground, unfortunately Sellers isn’t having any impact.

I would like to see Hardeman come in and move Scott to the wing.

Bill Murray Film GIF

Out: Simpkin (omit), Sellers (omit), Stephens (omit), Nyuon (omit), McKercher (rest), Ford (inj)

In: Wardlaw, B. George, Hardeman, Archer, Greenwood, Pink

Does. Not. F***ING. MATTER.

Could easily drop 6-16 blokes from today.

But there’s nothing behind them coming in that will make any significant difference. We’ll be playing ring around the rosie with a bunch of raw kids.

WDawson had a week off. Bring him in as the intercept defender
He’s out for a month no?

Edit I thought you meant Kallan, we're not brining in a kid of nothing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will get absolutely torched in the midfield and forward line oh my LORD

Walker, Rankine, Rachele etc all to kick bags
Rory, Crouch, Brodie etc will all absolutely destroy us and 30+ disposals or more

Their entire team has like 10kilos + on us in the muscle and strength department. It will be once again boys against men and will play them into 2023 form again.

North have no guts or heart, no spirit, this will be 60+ points, guaranteed

Winless 2024 coming right up. Awesome development year 🥴

I think Archer is tied with Will for the most overrated player on this board but he is actually a defender and we need one. Fisher to get out of there.

Would love Hardeman or George but only if they are physically ready. No player is mentally ready for playing in a North team.

Biggie out is a must, as is Sellers. But who replaces them?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sheezel surely has to go into the middle. Move LDU somewhere else to try and get his mojo back. Drop a defender and get Logue just to stand at the top of the goal square. It can’t be any worse than it is. Bring in Braydon George. Just ask them to run their guts. Explain the concept of “pressure”. It appears to be an alien concept to our forward line. Also, just win the odd one-on-one contest!

Out Sellers, Duursma Nyuon and Simpkin
In Bergman, George, Laz, and Wardlaw
Positionally doesn’t make sense but players can shuffle such as Sheezel moving up the ground.

I would like player changes to reflect a change of strategy. When I heard in preseason that we were planning to set up play from the backline with players such as Fisher and McKercher, and then heard George talking about northball, I thought this was great and was looking forward to the season. This strategy is clearly not working and we are going backwards. I just hope we try a different plan and select players accordingly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back