Autopsy autopsy v * in it for more than half a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

just watched the replay of zurhaars hospital handball to wardlaw in the last quarter (11:05 mins to go if anyone wanted to watch it). it’s even worse on replay, should of let pink go back and kick it. called for the ball back with 3 * defenders around him. saw the oncoming pressure and didn’t want a bar of any physicality soo dished it off to wardlaw who was in a worse spot then he was.
That should have has Zurhaar dragged. That was the only thing that made me angry at the game on Sunday (at least, the only thing I can remember just now anyway).

Any chance anyone knows if the elderly Roos fan (who I recognised from the old Peninsula Roos BBQ at training nights) was ok after falling at Southern Cross station before the game on Sunday?

Any chance anyone knows if the elderly Roos fan (who I recognised from the old Peninsula Roos BBQ at training nights) was ok after falling at Southern Cross station before the game on Sunday?
yes she passed away unfortunately, saw it on northmelb_vintage instagram
That should have has Zurhaar dragged. That was the only thing that made me angry at the game on Sunday (at least, the only thing I can remember just now anyway).
most of what he does or doesn’t do it just completely frustrating. i think the handball he called for from was more frustrating since he used his seniority to get the ball back.

Just watched the second half of the game on replay...i don't watch any of the scums games in fear the remote might slip so l'd rather watch the good bit of the first 1/2 before watching where we went wrong.

There's one thing that never ceases to amaze with the scum crowd, they will scream ball as soon as the oppo gets tackled, cries 50 at a nano second...so consistent.

This has been our best game since round 1!! Yes, with composure and better execution, it was a lot closer than 40 points, l'd say closer to a 15-20pt loss.

Will Dawson, welcome to the AFL, brutal debut and l think Clarko sacrificed him a bit too much playing on Wright who bascially won them the game.

Much like the gold coast game, it was even until 10 to 7mins to go in the 3rd when they exposed us through the middle although, we had our chances and reminiscence of the Brissie game, just as we are streaming forward a critica turnover or wrong option causes a turnover and our team defence is either too far forward or along the boundary not a soul in middle - whoever is the defensive coach, you've had 8 rounds to work on this!!

Backline actually held as a unit although l would love the side to offer more genuine hard leads or subtle blocks to lead to the kicker in deep 50 rather than the long kick down the line - whether it's the lack of confidence of the player to player leading (or good scum zoning), when they start to present and kick to a leading target, we moved the ball so much better.

Larkey's overhead marking is shot in fact, we dropped so many open overhead marks one thinks CCJ's is taking marking coaching.

Desperately need a small tiprat with so many marking forwards, scum just has a field day mopping up in defence when our frowards all fly for the ball - got to try Lazzaro there or Fisher.

Chom needs to go forward - he does some nice things in defence but he has a forwards instincts and he not far away from doing a Byron Pickett on someone to Barry Hall. Seriously, our forwards like to lead to the goal square too much, asking the kicker to icker more than 40m instead of doubling back and leading to them which Chom naturally does.

Overall, the scum are kidding themselves, top 4 team, you should have smashed us by 60+pts if your that good but more a lucky 40pt taking advantage of an 18yo debutant and some iffy officating which, at this stage, you probably deserve as umpires don't give frees to bottom side - we matched them very well and Clarko was right, a little more composure and the score was much closer.

Love to see the team to be more encouraging of each other rather than huffing if the ball isn't kicked to them because more positibvity, energy and a bit more confidence we'll get a win.

Last edited:
He would pinpoint the one opposition player standing between them!!

PS. I am Bailey Scott fan, but he will not survive under Clarkson kicking like that.
Maybe he turns into a tagger as he has the motor to go all day. Get Cunners to school him in 25 meter handball missiles to reinvent himself, and no more kicking. Shiels is a good mentor as an tagger and could teach him a few tricks.

yes she passed away unfortunately, saw it on northmelb_vintage instagram

most of what he does or doesn’t do it just completely frustrating. i think the handball he called for from was more frustrating since he used his seniority to get the ball back.
Oh no, that’s awful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back