Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoops' epitaph, for those playing at home:
View attachment 1973144

#neverforget #goduckyourselfjezza
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Couldn't not, had to rep the set😂
Some wounds don't heal.
Has looked like the bloke we traded in expecting to get last year.
Fat lot of ducking good it does us 😅

Serong, Green - gee whiz.
Form temporary, class permanent.
Gotta try and grab Green and Trac at least over the next 2-3.
Trac too good to stay down for long, jet.

Couldn't not, had to rep the set😂
Some wounds don't heal.
Has looked like the bloke we traded in expecting to get last year.
Fat lot of ducking good it does us 😅
Gonna hurt just that little bit more if he does it again against my mob next week.

Campaigner is dead to me. Dead I tells ya

creepshow voodoo doll GIF

Late switch back to Walsh when I convinced myself on Serong was annoying. Walsh looked good though but why was he basically the only guy on the ground without a mark, for the second game in a row…

Drunkenly trading Hayden Young back in last week may derail my season too. Tons in every game I didn’t own him ffs! That TOG in the first half was frustrating

18/2067 C
Heeney
Flanders
Closehy
Roberts

Let’s see if I can stay in the top 100, projected 2449

1720/15 (VC)

Grundy
Heeney
Flanders
Roberts
Clothesline
Touk

Unfortunately I’ll be a man down as I was ******* around with the team before the Doggies game and forgot to put the E back on Sam Darcy.

By the time I’d realised it was too late.

Only way to avoid a 🍩 is to trade Meek to a Taylor Adams or Jack Luko type, which is 🤮

Hope SBS is as caressing as a cricket bat to the face.

Open up so I can trade already ya campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathaniel Fyfe quite the saucy minx :moustache:
And to think of the heated discussion I had with myself pre-season ......don't be a fool WW ...remember what Fyfe did to you R1 in 2023 kept ringing in my ears

Thankfully I didn't listen to the sane / logical part of my brain, of that discussion .....went with the insane side

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Late switch back to Walsh when I convinced myself on Serong was annoying. Walsh looked good though but why was he basically the only guy on the ground without a mark, for the second game in a row…

Drunkenly trading Hayden Young back in last week may derail my season too. Tons in every game I didn’t own him ffs! That TOG in the first half was frustrating

18/2067 C
Heeney
Flanders
Closehy
Roberts

Let’s see if I can stay in the top 100, projected 2449

Screenshot_20240428-101045.png

You better believe I'm coming for you.

But on a serious note, I don't think Young is all that bad. He was injured last week and still put up a 90 odd, and similarity put up 90 while underdone this week. That's fine for a D6.

Also, he has the best bye. All in all not good, not terrible

Hey lads, poll for your projections:
They are all phukked up this week. Livingstone with a C on the ground means an R2 like Grundy doesnt even register so far in projections.
They are a crock at the best of times anyway.

Gotta manually adjust if your loop hole hasn’t played yet.

Agreed, but still gives a guide
I don't understand why I get gawns captain score so it's registered Livingston is not playing.
But it doesn't add meek who is my emergency

I don't understand why I get gawns captain score so it's registered Livingston is not playing.
But it doesn't add meek who is my emergency
Guessing that algorithm has been tinkered with for over a decade, as complaints happen. Whats the bet 1,000 zit squeezers email them to complain vehemently about their faulty projections this week....and yet another blip in the projection matrix will be fixed.
Funny how round projections seem to err on the high side....or maybe thats just me being shyt at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back