Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Luke Jackson, I am for real.

Real sick of you not scoring tons, you are on the chopping block along with Powell.

He had an extra free for :moustache:

I duuno man, we have these same debates every week. There is more to the scoring than the stat line on Fan Footy, you know that.
I know, I know, haha. But we play SC instead of Fantasy as it's supposed to more accurately reflect a player's impact (at least I do).

There weren't four better players than him tonight, and for someone like Ryan to even be in the same ballpark score-wise doesn't really check out.

Float Away Neil Young GIF by reactionseditor

So English is going to bottom out at around 590k.

Big decision for Meek owners this week is to either go up to English (cost $140k) and make Sweet R3 or make Sweet R2 and pocket the $300k profit.

Will be a season defining move.

Edit: Dogs have Hawks and Richmond the next 2 weeks. English could go 150 in both of those games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Luke Jackson, I am for real.

Real sick of you not scoring tons, you are on the chopping block along with Powell.
That doesn’t even rhyme?

Sorry Luke Jackson, I am for reeeaal!
Your scoring is only just a pass,
But no good forwards this year saves your arse!

I know, I know, haha. But we play SC instead of Fantasy as it's supposed to more accurately reflect a player's impact (at least I do).

There weren't four better players than him tonight, and for someone like Ryan to even be in the same ballpark score-wise doesn't really check out.
Agreed, but there has to be a scoring system of some kind. It can't just be "Fyfe was awesome, he deserves a 150".

I think we all are glass half full on our players, I know I am. And we tend to ignore the mistakes they make, or see the kick which bounces to a teammate as effective although it's not marked that way. Etc etc etc. Then melt when their score doesn't reflect what we think it should be.

Big decision for Meek owners this week is to either go up to English (cost $140k) and make Sweet R3 or make Sweet R2 and pocket the $300k profit.

We all know the safe move is English, but bugger the pom, I've got a Sweet tooth

Edit: Dogs have Hawks and Richmond the next 2 weeks. English could go 150 in both of those games.
SC and me are so stupid. The first year a nice ruck play comes along and Im not doing stupid s**t with my rucks :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back