Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1966457
Happy Thanks GIF
Running Man Dancing GIF
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

IMG_3407.gif

1927, good for wins in 3 of 4.

But that’s when I think of you, Connor Rozee, you absolute campaigner, and what might have been.

ah lovely, i've beat my nemesis
You win this round, Lord De Goey, and last round. And maybe the round before that too. But next round, oh you better believe you won't beat me next round. Or maybe you will, but if you do, you better watch out the round after because my vengeance when it comes, oh boy oh boy will it be vengeance-y

Ask me again before the multi-byes start. It will be zero :moustache:

All my rookies maxing out the same time. EVERYONE MUST GO
Better late than never hey!

BTW I’m using my last boost this week for a double upgrade - and will see you sail right pass me in a few weeks :straining:

Better late than never hey!

BTW I’m using my last boost this week for a double upgrade - and will see you sail right pass me in a few weeks :straining:
I don't really think I've figured out exactly how I want to use the boosts but I feel like upgrade season is the best time unless you really start behind the 8 ball and need to catch up.

I've had some underperforming premo flogs but I haven't really missed any of the really good rookies - Mass/Zilliams/Roberts/Sharp/Dempsey all over 300k, Cadman/Darcy/Comben all about 280k, Wehr at 260k. It should let me upgrade pretty consistently week on week heading into the multi-byes where we have 3 trades anyway

Knowing my luck though I'm going to break everyone like I did Tom Green :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really think I've figured out exactly how I want to use the boosts but I feel like upgrade season is the best time unless you really start behind the 8 ball and need to catch up.

I've had some underperforming premo flogs but I haven't really missed any of the really good rookies - Mass/Zilliams/Roberts/Sharp/Dempsey all over 300k, Cadman/Darcy/Comben all about 280k, Wehr at 260k. It should let me upgrade pretty consistently week on week heading into the multi-byes where we have 3 trades anyway

Knowing my luck though I'm going to break everyone like I did Tom Green :moustache:
That makes sense, the challenge is having enough downgrade targets - GL

You need to get Judas into your team this week.

I know you want to ;)
Are u crazy ? Not even if he was in the 300K's ! I cant be seen around the likes of him.
I'm going all the way this time.... and i cant take that turncoat prick along with me on the road to glory.
Besides, i couldnt show my face around these parts ever again if i bought him.

Nope, i think you deserve him :cool:

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 2.28.52 pm.png Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 2.30.03 pm.png

Had my first slide in rank for the year, and may it be the last! :rainbow:

Having Stewart be subbed off alongside Williams and Massimo hurt, and not having Gawn available. The Wang lobbing a 69 - whilst hilarious (ding ding!), it also hurt compared to those that had Houston. Funnily enough he came in for my early mistake of punting Young... who did a hammy it seems. Sliding doors both have me in the shite!

At least DPPs come in at the perfect time to cover and help upgrades via switches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back