Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I traded in Yeo over Young two weeks ago (I considered it) I’d be 9th overall, if I then went Serong over Walsh (I had Serong in my team Saturday morning) I’d be 4th overall lol

Hindsight is a funny thing but it’s interesting how two trades can be the difference. Now to decide on Serong or Merrett, I’d advise getting the opposite of me 😂

If I had of gone with Rowell over Walsh this week, which I had pretty much locked in, I would have scored 34 more points and would be 1 point ahead of you ;)

But because I went Walsh this week, I can can upgrade Powell to Bont/Serong without having to boost. Swings and roundabouts, and when you're ranked as high as you are you may as well just celebrate your good calls and not dwell on the bad, cause it won't last forever. I. Am. Coming...

If I had of gone with Rowell over Walsh this week, which I had pretty much locked in, I would have scored 34 more points and would be 1 point ahead of you ;)

But because I went Walsh this week, I can can upgrade Powell to Bont/Serong without having to boost. Swings and roundabouts, and when you're ranked as high as you are you may as well just celebrate your good calls and not dwell on the bad, cause it won't last forever. I. Am. Coming...

Shampoo Shredder GIF

If at the end of last year you told me this would be my ruck and forward lines in round 8 of season 2024, I would have scoffed and said NO CHANCE! Better yet, I'm very happy with it. Cash is being made, good scores are coming, I can't complain!

1714461035770.png

If at the end of last year you told me this would be my ruck and forward lines in round 8 of season 2024, I would have scoffed and said NO CHANCE! Better yet, I'm very happy with it. Cash is being made, good scores are coming, I can't complain!

View attachment 1975357
What Have I Done Cat GIF

View attachment 1975357

Same forward line as mine kentie as I have roughied Fyfe back in this week. 😍

We are on a winner here.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back