Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Is Fine GIF

Xerri doing everything he can to save my rank. 2000 on the dot depending on scaling, i wonder if thats roughly par? One of the only good performances for me in a horrible week.
He dragged me over the line by just 2 points against the Crow.
Love him!!
....EDIT-- ONE point. Jesus.

Last edited:
only one score in all 6 of my leagues was better than mine this week..

View attachment 1966347

.. out of all fudging leagues.
Had that last week. Ruins the week, legit drives you nuts. In my case, I had him by lie 70 on projecteds, was shitting in, but of course he was one of the three blokes in Australia with Shai Bolton / Harley Reid combo in the last game.Beat me by a solitary point lol.
Rough, mate.
Usa Network Reaction GIF by Suits

Macrae Adams Bolton Jackson Heeney Flanders Curnow Zorko gotta get creative down there
If you can look past the injury history, Zorko has been an absolute special. Can´t go there personally, but the role is so good.

2001. Got to be happy with that. Thought I was getting to at least 2050, but didn’t realize there were 19 players being counted. Pity!😂

Dropping out were Mass, Zilliams, Darcy and Marshall(!).

Won most of my League games. But still will be waaaaay back in the rankings. Perhaps a little boost though.

Fisher and Mass will have to be looked at this week. See if I can upgrade one of them.

Mitchell is such a campaigner, Massimo was playing well, what the actual farq.

Now I m worried he will start sub.

Clarko is also clueless, moves his only competent tall backmen to full forward where he is all at sea.
Was 2 of the worst coaching moves ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He dragged me over the line by just 2 points against the Crow.
Love him!!
He's an outrageuously saucy rooster, great get. My big ragret is not starting him, those who did deserve the :cherries:

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Some Norf flog got scaled up 1 point so not as bad as first thought. 1678 from these spuds.

IMG_4075.jpeg

My midfield didn’t even crack 600 points from 8 players 🤣 Libba out did not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back