Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok time to open up. I just emailed Supercoach to see if i can use 2 boosts at once and make 6 trades this week. Not sure it will be enough but gotta start somewhere

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Some Norf flog got scaled up 1 point so not as bad as first thought. 1678 from these spuds.

View attachment 1966359

My midfield didn’t even crack 600 points from 8 players 🤣 Libba out did not help.

Thanks for making me feel better about my team and how I went this week uncle. :moustache:

ok time to open up. I just emailed Supercoach to see if i can use 2 boosts at once and make 6 trades this week. Not sure it will be enough but gotta start somewhere

I need to do that too. 1832 for me 🤮

Needs to go:
Urgently: Sanders, Carroll, Berry, Bramble
High priority: Mass, Powell, Fisher
On thin ice: LDU, Green.
Dempsey looks pretty close to maxed out too.

I need to do that too. 1832 for me 🤮

Needs to go:
Urgently: Sanders, Carroll, Berry, Bramble
High priority: Mass, Powell, Fisher
On thin ice: LDU, Green.
Dempsey looks pretty close to maxed out too.

Dempseys a nice footballer, definitely capable of a spike score and restarting his cash gen.

Happy 200th, big Brodos. Settled the Gawn / Grundy debate for once and for all, you silky, silky rooster, you.
Pipped Gawndog by a lazy 158 points. Great hustle, though, Maxy. Love your moxie.
homer simpson episode 6 GIF

Just another poor decision by the Dees holding on to good ordinary battler Gawny, could have locked in the preimum Grundy Experience.
IMG_0105.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back