Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is responsible for benchings? it will be some nerd with a computer and the fitness poindexter organising this s**t
Head coach definitely isn't calling individual rotations, but ultimately the responsibility lies with him to ensure a good system is in place

Pathetic last quarter Brayshaw, how can you be 105 at 3/4 time then end up less than that. 130+ gone begging because you forgot how to find the footy. Christ!

Hayden Young was far better than his score. Also went missing in the last.

Bont what the actual was that. Should have cruised to a 120. Fancy leaving him on the bench for 7 minutes when the game is on the line. Missed a sister!

Darcy ✅

English was huge. Deserved a 150.

Can someone explain what is going on with Sharp? 98% game time. 37.

I watch 5 mins and saw Pearce deliberately avoiding him, so assume he's running away from the ball and being a little sandy haired bitch
I’m convinced the plan was to use him solely as a decoy tonight, poor bugger was running up and down that wing all night being completely ignored

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan has done absolutely nothing other than sideways kicks and kick-ins and he's almost as high as Fyfe. SC is so silly sometimes

The entire scoring system needs an overhaul.

19 possessions at 95% when most of them are uncontested junk and long kicks to a contest or to his best mate standing 45m away in the other back pocket. If you wanna weight a defenders score, it has to be on intercepts and spoils. He had 2 intercepts all game.

The fact he scores 106 is an absolute farce.

Fyfe with 37, 18 contested, 10 score involvements, kicked a goal and had more intercepts and scores only 13 more points.

How does any of it make sense?

good week so far except for jackson and powell spudding up my forward line.

happy with my max holmes trade in.

few premos going unders but all highly owned.

deathriding everyone except flanders clohsey and roberts tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back