Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
midfield premo's have failed again with all sub par 100's bar Dawson and pending Miller.

Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

View attachment 1973268

You better believe I'm coming for you.

But on a serious note, I don't think Young is all that bad. He was injured last week and still put up a 90 odd, and similarity put up 90 while underdone this week. That's fine for a D6.

Also, he has the best bye. All in all not good, not terrible

I don’t think Young is the end of the world but it wasn’t a 90 last week it was a 79. He was ok this week, hard to flourish when Serong, Fyfe and Brayshaw all have 30+ but a big third term saved him.

IMG_2587.jpeg

Had to make it official

What's par this week? 2300? Maybe 2350 for top 1000?

This is my projected score and it's enough to win 7 of 9 leagues and be within 10-20 points of the other two.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 10.41.22 am.png

I've not seen a lot of higher predictions in my leagues. In BFA 2 we have one predicted over 2400 (2418) and three or four 2300s. The league is ranked 15th overall.

I expect 2300 to be over par. It has been a tough round for some.

This is my projected score and it's enough to win 7 of 9 leagues and be within 10-20 points of the other two.

View attachment 1973319

I've not seen a lot of higher predictions in my leagues. In BFA 2 we have one predicted over 2400 (2418) and three or four 2300s. The league is ranked 15th overall.

A lot of the leagues have VC Gawn with Livingstone still to to be removed and their R3 to come on field so are likely 220 under what they should be.

A lot of the leagues have VC Gawn with Livingstone still to to be removed and their R3 to come on field so are likely 220 under what they should be.

I haven't seen any teams in my leagues with Gawn where I haven't had that bloody 324 staring me in the face.

Hmm, I think my projected scores isn’t counting Clohesy, even though he’s covering captain loophole Reid, who’s already registered as DNP 🤔

Hmm, I think my projected scores isn’t counting Clohesy, even though he’s covering captain loophole Reid, who’s already registered as DNP 🤔

I've actually noticed mine says 14 have played when it is 15.

View attachment 1973319

2395 is the highest in my best league (ranked 6th).

Anything over 2300 will be a good score this week I'd say. With the caveat that it depends how you get there, if it's Clohesy going 150 it's not really important as everyone has him. Players like that almost don't matter unless you captain them.

I still have Rowell to go (20% owned) he's the one I really need to go big to make a difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afternoon kenties. Settled on the couch for some Sunday football.

17/1794c

Rowell Touk Clohesy
Heeney Roberts

Need Red Bull to large to compensate that Laird trade. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back