Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1484(C)/15

Not a whole lot going right for me this round. Only Nacois and Captain Gawn getting above 110. 4 players 50 or below on field.

Rowell, Touk, Clohesy, Graham, Heeney, Roberts and Meek to come.

Ah ok.
Rookie roughy!
Not for me….

Yes, I have Comben…….
Probably not me either, I’m too far behind to take massive risks. But if playing off half-back scoring 80-100 and making 200k 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16/1771 +C

Touk, Clohesy, Flanders
Meek, Roberts, Heeney

2400 if all goes well, but 2300 would be great too

Such an up and down week lol.

1,806/17 (C) – Touk, Flanders, Heeney, Roberts and Clohesy to come.

Marshall (with Sweet at R3), Jackson, Steele, Rozee's hamstring, and Powell's general spudiness the villians.

King Gawn VC, Green, Fyfe, Daicos, and good rook scores from Howes and Darcy the heroes.

I reckon par will be 2350 in the top 1k. Reckon I will be treading water with a 2342 at 938th

i'm at 914 , projected 2365 and expect to go backwards.

looking through other projections in some of my higher ranked leagues 2350+ seems ok with only a couple over 2400 - a few will have Livingstone as C which will lower projections though.

1513/14C

Serong rescued me after some terrible scores. The Saints and Butters on Friday night set me back. Steele with more strapping than a mummy, and Roma hurt early put a dent in things. At least I had Wilson on field and Garcia on the bench.

Brought Dawson in (tick) and Macrae (not sure). Fisher as sub and Garcia 40 as E meant I was forced into Macrae. Had traded out Zilliams, but swapped him with Mass. Was delighted to get his 78 with all the errors he seemed to make.

Rowell, Yeo, Berry, Grundy, Flanders , Clohesy, Heeney, and Roberts to come. Somewhere between 2300 and 2400 would be good. But given this round has carnage I fear something happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back