Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate....So you're saying I'm plucked then eh??? 😁

I really need to correct the Duke/Young issue too. Falling too far behind.

Kerch I had in until the last minute too. My rooks are pretty good otherwise (I think)

You recon I'm going the wrong thing?
Mate I went from a 13k rank to 37k in the blink of an eye, so I’m probably not the best one to ask.

I’m just concentrating on cash-gen this week and will give two of my three underperforming project sub-premos another week - another failure from them and I’ll just punt the campaigners into outer space and buy Serong + Butters + Darcy on the bubble.

Changed my mind. Not getting Serong, instead opting for Butters.
Consider this your warning!

It's a coin toss, but I have no Port players and they also have the favourable bye.
I already have Jackson, Fyfe, and Sharp from Freo, I will feel anchored down by having four Dockers.
Only issues are that Butters has the injury history, and is slightly more expensive which may hamper my bid to get Green next week.
But Zak is just so good to watch. Will enjoy cheering for him!

Will need both in my team eventually anyway. Grats to those who started both, you're off to flyer!
I will come looking for you if you destroy my Butters.

i will hunt you down michael rosenbaum GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

Mate I went from a 13k rank to 37k in the blink of an eye, so I’m probably not the best one to ask.

I’m just concentrating on cash-gen this week and will give two of my three underperforming project sub-premos another week - another failure from them and I’ll just punt the campaigners into outer space and buy Serong + Butters + Darcy on the bubble.

Robert De Niro GIF

This SC a rough game lots of up d plenty of downs ...

Whats peoples thoughts about Down grading Young to Bramble $292,100 and BE -26 and averaging 95.5
With Defence downgrades at a all time low plus he has a juicy 100 average, you could do a reverse Powell on owners holding broken rooks in defence and earn a ton of cash in the process plus bulk points.

So many ppl are overthinking the Naicos cash drop

He’ll be top 6 defender. Just hold. Simple

You brought him in expecting him to lose cash at some point so it should surprise you too much when he does. Otherwise you should also burn bont and English this week

Sure some ppl will benefit from getting Naicos cheaper later in season but good on them

Ppl downgrading Naicos this week and then hoping for magic tags are either playing a low % game… or … your team is that screwed that you need to be making big shark moves in round 3 haha 😂

Diamond hands on Naicos for me

What if you have done well first two weeks, have not missed the rookies required, don't need to grab Mas, and are willing to take a risk to further strengthen your team before upgrading say a Yeo in a month's time back to Daicos?

There isn't a right or wrong way to play this game but there is also a sense of mass agreement on a place like this. Everyone is trading the same players in and out. It's a little bit like one big community team at times here

Thoughts on Jayden Short? I selected him off the back of his 130 against the GCS.

Should I hold him or use him to generate some cash by trading him for Massimo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team:

DEF
Sheezel
Z Williams
Budarick
D’Ambrosio
Howes
Coffield

Reid

MID
Bontempelli
Green
Dawson
Gulden
Rozee
Daicos
McKercher
Reid

Ronerts
Sanders
Clark

RUCK
Gawn
Grundy

Naismith

FWD
Heeney
Fisher
Fyfe
Jordon
Sexton
Wilson

Windsor
Mannagh

291k left over to play with.

I am looking at Budarick to Sharp (via Daicos) and Fisher to Powell.

That’ll give me 528k.

Backs are a mess right now with Coffield and Reid injured, Hore on the fringes.

And whilst Sexton is a bit of a concern, at his price I’m happy to hold for now.

So the question is… do I boost?

I’d love NWM and Whitfield. Obviously the one to go for this week (if I boost) is Nasaiah.

If I go Coffield to NWM it leaves me with 176k. Looking forward 1 week I’m probably then looking at Daicos to Whitfield, and maybe jumping on someone on the bubble.

Thoughts? Good ideas? Anything better that I haven’t thought of?

My team:

DEF
Sheezel
Z Williams
Budarick
D’Ambrosio
Howes
Coffield

Reid

MID
Bontempelli
Green
Dawson
Gulden
Rozee
Daicos
McKercher
Reid

Ronerts
Sanders
Clark

RUCK
Gawn
Grundy

Naismith

FWD
Heeney
Fisher
Fyfe
Jordon
Sexton
Wilson

Windsor
Mannagh

That’ll give me 528k.

And whilst Sexton is a bit of a concern, at his price I’m happy to hold for now.

I’d love NWM and Whitfield. Obviously the one to go for this week (if I boost) is Nasaiah.

If I go Coffield to NWM it leaves me with 176k. Looking forward 1 week I’m probably then looking at Daicos to Whitfield, and maybe jumping on someone on the bubble.

Windsor to Powell might be a better option..at early look.

Yeah, don't trade in Brown yet. Firstly, it's a waste of boost considering you can do the same move next week, secondly. you're just asking for trouble based on how DEF rookies have been faring so far.

My team:

DEF
Sheezel
Z Williams
Budarick
D’Ambrosio
Howes
Coffield

Reid

MID
Bontempelli
Green
Dawson
Gulden
Rozee
Daicos
McKercher
Reid

Ronerts
Sanders
Clark

RUCK
Gawn
Grundy

Naismith

FWD
Heeney
Fisher
Fyfe
Jordon
Sexton
Wilson

Windsor
Mannagh

That’ll give me 528k.

I would start with
Budarick to a Premo defender - NWM if that's who you like
Coffield to a mid or forward rookie eg Carroll or Dempsey and swing Daicos to Defence - you can put Roberts or Sanders on field

That will give you a def line of Daicos, Sheeze, new premo, Mass, Williams & Howes on field

Not a bad shout, but feel Caleb might have a bit more $ left in him.

Not much though so it’s a decent suggestion.

Any thoughts on the boost query?

You need to put Nicky D back..100%...

You might have enough cash cows and not need to boost.

Bub to Powell via Dpp...might a option..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back