Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1579/18C

Yeo, Roberts, Chlosey, Flanders to come

Absolutely rancid score. Averages gets me to 1952!

Rozee injury, Marshall knee knock, Zorko role change (thanks Fagan you f*ckwit), Sharp/Dempsey/Garcia all on field.

Tom Powell don't come Monday.

Gap to an avg round is basically Gawn VC vs RoMa + difference in Serong captain score.

Have 8 players who are urgent trades...not sure how that gets resolved anytime soon.

Changing my captain to Flanders from Anderson think he’ll have that Sheezel role

Eagles been pretty tough to score against but I do have Heeney very safe option but less of a ceiling than the other two and Finn potential

Decisions

Changing my captain to Flanders from Anderson think he’ll have that Sheezel role

Eagles been pretty tough to score against but I do have Heeney very safe option but less of a ceiling than the other two and Finn potential

Decisions
Finn hasnt really been tagging at all this year, and West Coast are not an easy matchup for designated kickers in the backline like Flanders, like the 2nd or 3rd worst matchup this year

Surely Phillips doesn't play next week, let Powell play that mid role

Swear Powell was on like 24 after the first 20 mins when I checked, then I look again post game and he gets 34, WTF?? how is that even possible

Swear Powell was on like 24 after the first 20 mins when I checked, then I look again post game and he gets 34, WTF?? how is that even possible
Sheezel took the mid role off Phillips when he went off. Im not so sure Powell gets back in there

He kicked a goal 2 minutes into the game haha. It was all down hill from there.

Powell is going to be my rage trade player tonight, will give it to Thursday to see if Phillips is named before confirming.

Getting off a player with a RD 12 bye is definitely needed for me anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finn hasnt really been tagging at all this year, and West Coast are not an easy matchup for designated kickers in the backline like Flanders, like the 2nd or 3rd worst matchup this year

Heeney it is! Was originally my captain all week. Will back him in

Powell back into the mids with phillips off now, hopefully clarko keeps him there now with phillips being a dud
You have to think, the Phillips / Curtis experiment will now be binned .....Powell back into the midfield

Have to field 2 out of Clohesy/Graham/Roberts and I'm going with the 2 Suns on the off chance Roberts is sub. It's been that sort of week.
Roberts not long off the bye, he'll be OK.

The bigger question who scores more, Clohesy or Graham = can only have one!

Roberts not long off the bye, he'll be OK.

The bigger question who scores more, Clohesy or Graham = can only have one!

Yeah I think it's fairly unlikely- Wicks or Fox will be the sub you'd imagine. But that means I only have Grundy in that game so I feel like I don't have to watch it, therefore don't have to watch Heeney go nuts once again.

I've been weighing that up all week, think Clohesy is the safer bet. Hoping they can both give 80 a nudge though as I was unable to loop Howes score, well actually I could in the end but prefered McKercher's ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back